Using ES Time and Sales

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by traderkay, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nwbprop,

What does SCT mean?

What does apa mean?

thanks,
    jd

#131     Oct 14, 2003
  2. #132     Oct 14, 2003
  3. Thanks for posting. We plan on running all day tomorrow.

Staying out midday was a good idea. I put a bar bell on the Bar ID chart to note when I am shut down as well. We actually hang in there usually but we recommend staying out below 4500/5min. the bar bell shows the below 4500 midday period.

The holiday really closed everything down for most of the day so 6 points was a good effort from my point of view.

I will try to figure out how to indicate when we are considering a reversal before we do it.

Thanks for posting the trading description; it is very clear and impressive. staying on the right side of the market really set you up for what was there.

#133     Oct 14, 2003
  4. simstim

simstim

nwbprop, did you make these trades for real? i dont understand how you were able to predict to short at bar 40 at 45.50 (45.2) before the volume started picking up again. taking the short at bar42 at 44.25 (44.1) seems more reasonable to me, after the volume had picked up again over 5000. is there something im missing?

#134     Oct 14, 2003
  5. I asked Jack a simple question which was essential to clarifying the concept he proposed here. He chose not to answer, twice. Fine, I will be asking the moderators to close this thread. Jack you won't be playing your games in my thread, you lunatic.

#135     Oct 14, 2003
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Perhaps he's not a lunatic. Perhaps he's just lonely.

#136     Oct 14, 2003
  7. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

thread closed, requested by thread's starter.

#137     Oct 14, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.