Using eConsul to trade options+ Wizetrade trades

Discussion in 'Journals' started by asad147a, Jun 26, 2002.

1. asad147a

asad147a

See the above strategy and now see the range. Unfortunately I did not buy additional July 50 puts as I already have 52 at 1.25 that I bought earlier.

MSQSJ (MSFT July 50 Put)

Morning Range 0.95-1.05
    Afternoon Range 1.25-1.30

So a safe return of 25% for the day. Isnt that enough for an individual to make a living? Even my previous options have made 0.05 profit so far and I am holding.

I guess that Econsul and MSFT Option daytrading is a nice combination.

I do not blame those who think that I am promoting Econsul. They know me only by my posts. I am excited and with that excitement I say good about Econsul that might be understood as a sales talk. All I want is to share my experiance with others.

That is all.

#31     Jul 1, 2002
  2. I think it is more related to your trader skills than to the information brought by eConsul...

#32     Jul 1, 2002
  3. asad147a

asad147a

Yes , You are absolutely correct. A different trader would have bought at support using the same information and then would have got burnt if you look at it from another angle.

I have realised that a trader needs to absorb information from multiple reliable sources.

Today's strategy:

I still have July 50 Puts. I want to close them today as Market Gurus are expecting a rally from July 5th to July 11.

#33     Jul 2, 2002