Using Benign Relative Strength- My 09 Buys*

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stonedinvestor, Jan 7, 2009.

1. TOP BUYS BRSS- TM

QCOM

NAV

PETS

SHLD

ITRI

BBBY

RIMM

AIPC

AVAV

#11     Jan 15, 2009
  2. TOP SPEC BRSS-TM

MNTA

KALU

WFMI

AMZN

GIGM

ARST

RHT

MAPP

VISN

#12     Jan 15, 2009
  3. I know it's a lot to go through but we will be combining all three lists into one easy to follow portfolio as soon as I get a check I have been waiting for! Well I've done my job. I've stopped the bleeding AND taken a bullet for the team. I've taught a lesson and learned one. Don't assume good news is coming because someone moves up earnings bonehead. And using Benign Relative Strength works. Go ahead 5 STAR me, I deserve it.
    And I do laundry too. ~ stoney

#13     Jan 15, 2009
  4. FRIDAY DAY 2...

YEssssssssssssss.

Elite is full of folks who don't want to come out of the closet. The bear closet, but those of us who are down 40%-50% because they stayed fully invested throughout the carnage... we MUST FIND A WAY TO CONTINUE. It's no fun anymore, I grant you that- we've ended up investing in the banks for god's sake- but we endeavor to make every day the best we can. Who is " we " I have no idea, I know there are other ET'ers out there who are in a similar condition and appreciate these stock picks- SQNM, CSKI... there's still time, they are going much higher. I will reveal the trades of the day shortly. For now we let all that double down BAC crap work itself out and we take quiet confidence in the fact that some Elliot Wave work still can be of value in this market of events that has taken most other reliable indicators away from us... Overall tech interpretation, levels, etc... are based on chart points that don't really exist for most stocks going ten years back. This is either the most wrongly valued stock market in the world or my name ain't the stonedinvestor.

#14     Jan 16, 2009