Using a Bug Tracking Software to record the plan check :D

Discussion in 'Trading' started by harrytrader, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Babak

Babak

ok I'm gonna try one more time.....

Harry, would you please explain what your 'theory' or 'system' is in plain English?

(and don't direct me to your website...just write in one paragraph what you do and how it helps you to trade)

TIA

#11     Apr 12, 2003
  2. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Harry's posts leave me scratching my head too. You are not alone Babak. :)

#12     Apr 12, 2003
  3. plain english all right but correct english not so sure :D
    ok I will try to do so when I will talk about version 3 because it will deal with the trading system and not only the market model so it would be more concrete as I will deal stop problem.

#13     Apr 13, 2003
  4. Nevertheless it is not sure that we will continue to present the model results to the public - we will decide before the end of the month because it is not worth the investment in human and marketing ressources (I don't talk about me but about people that you have to pay a salary and social taxes with real moneys wharf) that will be necessary and I don't feel like doing it. If not so I will just post for giving an insight of how market works that complements traditional TA.

#14     Apr 13, 2003
  5. Does anyone know what this thread is about yet?? :confused:

F. P. :p

p.s. harrytrader, I hate your signature!!!!! :mad:

#15     Apr 13, 2003
  6. Harry are you related to Jack Hershey?

--MIKE

#16     Apr 13, 2003
  7. Who is he never heard his name ?

#17     Apr 13, 2003
  8. Yes I know you don't like my signature and it is not very marketable but I don't care. I say what I want since we are still in a democracy. This is a very serious threat to democracy and since I am for Liberty above all I will keep alert of any threat against that.

You are not obliged to read the article if you prefer to live in present only and don't want to care about future for your loved ones. My own brother prefer not to hear about that. He has much suffered from the kidnapping of our mother by terrorists in Asia he can't bear any more. I react differently from him, I prefer to confront the threat than close my eyes because it doesn't chnage the reality it can only accelerate it if everybody prefer to do that.

Like stock market, history tends to repeat a similar pattern which is very obvious for whom has studied enough.

#18     Apr 13, 2003
  9. Do you prefer this one ?

"I know that it is difficult to teach people but that it is easy to deceive them. They learn with difficulty,and even when they do learn something from the few that know what they are talking about, they are deceived even more quickly by those who do not know what they are talking about. And they are deceived not only by others but even by themselves. For the truth is bitter and unpleasant to people who do not think, while things that are not true are sweet and attractive. One might draw an analogy to people who have sore eyes: when one's eyes are sore, it is painful to look at the light an it is comfortable to look into the darkness even though one can't see very much.... Now, as I have said, it is difficult for people to learn. But it is even more difficult for people to change their beliefs, especially when they have been hearing nonsense for a long time.... It is not easy to alter their opinions, regardless of how many arguments you have to prove their error."

Dio Chrysostom

(Greek philosopher AD40 - AD112)

#19     Apr 13, 2003