Usg

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by $CostAverageMAN, Nov 30, 2006.

1. You think somebody with deep pockets went buying today...

I saw my account jump real quick real fast and sure enough.....It looks like Buffett and company....

USG---Contrarian Play

$COSTAverageMAN

• usg.gif
      File size:
      9.8 KB
      Views:
  2. And 20 minutes later....Quick buck...any takers

USG

$COSTAverageMAN

• usg.gif
      File size:
      11.4 KB
      Views:
  3. LBO chatter floating around

4. There are rumors of an LBO coming.

5. Yea the LBO chatter just doesn't float into my home office here in Atlanta.....I was just curious about the move....That was strong and fast....Good thing I was buying back with Buffett in the high 40's....LBO better offer 70+ otherwise it would be a steal and Buffett won't let his shares go that cheap....

$COSTAverageMAN

6. HOW ABOUT 2 BUCKS...There was really no downside too this stock today....Look at all that support....I call these a freebie

$COSTAVERGEMAN

• usg.gif
      File size:
      11.9 KB
      Views:
  7. How About 3 Bucks...

Take part of the trade off the table....I am

$COSTAverageMAN

• usg.gif
      File size:
      11.8 KB
      Views:
  8. dhpar

dhpar

how about $5 just for start...

this saved my day big way today - otherwise I was bleeding on rates hard...

9. I was holding some back in the high forty's, but dumped into it when I saw the 1st big move today....The 3 Bucks came from my 1st chart I posted...Nice day in this one....

$COSTAverageMAN

10. dhpar

dhpar

I did not have a good feeling from today's move - especially given that losers like GLG are having a big stake and have motivation to manipulate the market.
    Still, I will hold on my POS - I see value in the same reason as you, i.e. 75 bucks in medium term (about 9 months). I believe this is one of the best contrarian play in years - and with a luxury of having buffet watching over you.

#10     Nov 30, 2006