User Names On Elitetrader (a fun thread)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rtharp, Feb 28, 2002.

1. I'm from Hawaii, where there are a lot of mixed races. If you're mixed, you're called "hapa."

p.s. Magna, I can't help but like you because as a young lad I craved a V65 Magna like you wouldn't believe. It was THE musclebike back then! Ended up with a 500 Interceptor. Love those V's!! :)

#51     Feb 28, 2002
  2. honus

honus

honus is for Honus Wagner, old time baseball great. I'm not much of a baseball fan, but I like the name. my password is bzyplk, anyone remember Joe Bzyplk from the funnies-walked around thruough life with his own personal cloud always hanging over his head.
    honus

#52     Feb 28, 2002
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

The V's have the smoothest power curve of any engine design from the low rpm's on up, and the 4's don't vibrate your guts out on a long ride. A buddy had the 1100 Interceptor, I rode it a bit, knew that was the engine for me even tho I didn't like his frame design. Gratefully, Honda came out with the Magna...

#53     Feb 28, 2002
  4. A paradox.

#54     Feb 28, 2002
  5. The price movement of stock prices over time can be considered as being a RandomWalk...
    Or as my physics professor would describe it, like a drunk man walking .
    Also the book by Malkiel, a Random Walk Down Wall Street, which suggests that a blindfolded monkey would have as much success in selecting a portfolio as a Wall Street Pro, or even the Wall Street Journal Darts Vs. The Pros...

The tag line, Alea Jacta Est. Like Ceasar crossing the Rubicon in 49BC, the "die is cast" "the dice are thrown" or in my case after hitting enter and getting a filled order, the future is in the hands of fortune

#55     Mar 1, 2002
  6. I from this big village called New York. But does anyone know how I can upgrade my username, without loosing the number of posts?

#56     Mar 1, 2002
  7. I am now lusting after the newest Interceptor (800). Still can't get the sportbike out of my blood! Can you believe it's a VTEC?!? It shall be my first luxury purchase when I am making good money trading.

Good trading to you and be careful of all the psycho cagers out there...:)

#57     Mar 1, 2002
  8. Cesko

Cesko

Magna

I really envy you man. I spent 6 years in San Diego, riding a bike day in day out. I will never forget that. Being in Chicago now my plans are to spend winters in San Diego or move back for good when situation allows me.
    I had Honda Ascot 500cc, Nighthawk 650cc.

#58     Mar 1, 2002
  9. babe714

babe714

for Babe Ruth's 714 career home runs

#59     Mar 1, 2002
  10. Got the word from studying options & like the meaning, as I don't like to BS people, I just tell like is. Thats why I had a hard time as a Futures Broker.

1. Inward; internal; hence, true; genuine; real; essential; inherent; not merely apparent or accidental; -- opposed to extrinsic; as, the intrinsic value of gold or silver; the intrinsic merit of an action; the intrinsic worth or goodness of a person.

I thought it was funny that Honus would share his password with us, so I'll share mine.

My password ********** came from when I looked up at my **** & saw a ****** of *****. Then I added **** to the end of it.

#60     Mar 1, 2002