User Interviews for OnTrade Development (Paid Opportunity)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by OnTradeAI, May 16, 2024.

1. OnTradeAI

OnTradeAI

Hello Elite Trader community,

We're excited to invite you to participate in providing feedback on a new AI research and trading toolset. We are seeking active traders for a 30-minute interview to gather insights and improve our product.

Here’s how to get involved:

1. Complete the brief survey linked below. It should only take a few minutes.

2. We’ll review submissions and select participants for the interviews.

3. Selected participants will be contacted with further details.

We will reach out to people who have filled out the following survey:
    https://forms.gle/z8DW6pVvgxt339dVA

Users participating in the interview will have exclusive early access to the product and be compensated for their time with a $50 Amazon/Visa gift card.

2. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

gee i get 50 for access to my life lol

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. OnTradeAI

OnTradeAI

Thank you for your comment,

We understand that your time and insights are valuable. Our main goal is to make this mutually beneficial by providing early access to our toolset, and the gift card is a token of appreciation for your time.

We believe your feedback can have a significant impact on the product that is designed to enhance your trading experience.

We're excited to potentially work with you!

4. No one is going to hand over their game for $50.00 or $5,000.00 unless they don't know what they are doing. I would suggest you read over the posts of some of the more respected members of this forum to gain some insight and understanding to trading. And yeah that will take time and work but there is some good stuff here.

5. OnTradeAI

OnTradeAI

Thank you for your feedback,

I want to clarify that we aren't asking anyone for their trading strategies or "game." Our goal is to understand the challenges and needs of traders like yourself so we can develop tools that better support your trading activities.

We are particularly interested in what is missing in the current toolsets and what improvements you'd like to see.

I hope this clarifies what we are looking for. I am just trying to talk with future users of the product to see if we are missing anything.

If you have any further comments/questions, we would love to hear them!

6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

my problem is you want to login to my mail account, so does every other hack.

you want a survey put it up here or somewhere your not having unlimited access to my personal life.

7. OnTradeAI

OnTradeAI

I had the setting on so we could reach out to you personally. I turned it off and added it as the first question.

Let me know if this works:
    https://forms.gle/VXkFZjn4xVifthbS7

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited: May 16, 2024
  8. OnTradeAI

OnTradeAI

Have gotten a couple of responses so far. Will be reaching out soon!

9. OnTradeAI

OnTradeAI

Still collecting responses throughout the week! If people would rather engage in some of our questions through DM, don't hesitate to reach out!

10. Jadeee

Jadeee

Can I answer your questions via a word document
    Without an interview

#10     May 21, 2024