Useful or not, that is the question!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by MAESTRO, Jul 21, 2005.

1. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Thank you very much! Very useful! I will print your post and pass it on our marketing team.
    As a fund manager I would like to have something like that to be constantly in touch with my positions. It was never considered to be a primary trading tool. It is meant to be an extension of your trading platform on a go. There are a few companies that provide charting and quotes for PDAs but none of them do the analysis on them.
    Thanks again.

#11     Jul 21, 2005
  2. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

I see. The reason we started this concept is constant itching to see what is going on when you can not be at your trading station.

#12     Jul 21, 2005
  3. Hi Maestro,

I see that you switched your genitor into miniature gismos these days.

#13     Jul 21, 2005
  4. ozzy

ozzy

Hi Denis.

Unfortuneatly I am moving away from Toronto, but I think the idea is great. I also remember you had a sentiment based trading system. Congrats on everything. Your doing exactly what I want to do (combining trading with system development).

Take care,
    ozzy

#14     Jul 21, 2005
  5. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Something like that, yes. :D

#15     Jul 21, 2005
  6. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Denis is our V.P. of research, my name is Alex. Thanks.

#16     Jul 21, 2005
  7. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

I forgot to mention that the device will allow you to trade in some situations when the use of a computer is impossible (Movie Theater, Lecture Hall, Car etc.) Also, during the catastrophic events (black out, fire, etc) it will keep you in touch with your positions.

#17     Jul 21, 2005
  8. I have had a T-mobile sidekick for the past 2 years. I can access charts and quotes from finance.yahoo.com or other sites. But I never log into my accounts(bank, brokerage or credit card) from my phone because I am not comfortable enough with the security of wireless data. I think this could be a problem for your business.

#18     Jul 21, 2005
  9. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Security is a concern but it would be as secure as your log on using the Internet browser.

#19     Jul 21, 2005
  10. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Another version

#20     Jul 21, 2005