Use of Profanity

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Landis82, Mar 26, 2009.

1. And why is your reading comprehension so absolutely horrible?

Do you always confuse people's posts because you yourself are confused about which alias screen-name you are using?

You really need to work on your Reading Comprehension.

#11     Mar 30, 2009
  2. LOL,

Looks that stupid asshole Landis82 has got himself caught in quite the tizzy!

The son-of-a-bitch PM'd me like crazy and then trolled behind me from thread to thread, after trash-talking me on a thread where I said nothing to him.

The stupid motherfucker got me so pissed I called him out in aboth a PM and on a thread, asking him what the hell the problem was, and if he really wanted to harrass me, he could do it in person because we both are in New York City.

His response was to tuck his tail between his legs and (up next to his cunt) and run-away like the bitch made little punk ass he really is.

The thing that's got me really pissed-off of it is that I helped the guy get up-and-running with his trading setup (despite the fact that he claims to have both institutional and hedge-fund experience) as he didn't know much about off-the-floor trading, and I hooked him up with the information he needed for QuoteTracker and DTN/IQ Feed.

ET is just a motherfucking bitch! :eek: :mad: :D

#12     Mar 30, 2009
  3. Exactly Port1385!

And as you see from my post (if you can read past the profanity LMFAO) is that he doesn't really know as much as he lets on here on this website.

ET = Poseurville. :mad:

#13     Mar 30, 2009
  4. The truth is they know that you're just a punk ass who goes around instigating fights, but won't back it up with anything substantial when the shit hits the fan.

So they hate to intervene when they know that (more often than not) you started the whole entire mess in the first place (just like you coming here and starting this thread).

You're like the boy who cried wolf Landis82 ... one of these days somebody is going to catchup with your ass, and then we will see what you have to say.

#14     Mar 30, 2009
  5. I think we need a ruling on this from an admin.

#15     Mar 30, 2009

6. Yeah, that will, heh, nip all this in the bud. I thought about volunteering to be a mod here, until I realised what a waste of time it is. Just as well to, because of my fastidious tendencies.

No soup for you!

Hilarious. Mandelbrot has 11 posts per day, the chit chat forum has three moderators, P&R has one, the rest, well..........does anyone really know, or care?

Profanity, well, I beleive, it should be used correctly.
    The number of posters who can swear worth a damn, deliver a stinging, legitimate, target oriented string of profanity, could be counted on one finger.

The rest, are just wasting space with juvenile insults, laughable and comical to the seasoned user of pointed invective.

#17     Mar 31, 2009
  7. And lets face it.. only those with no actual life would have time to be mods

#18     Mar 31, 2009
  8. No more Landis82 huh?

Figures :p

#19     Apr 1, 2009
  9. Yep, Joe has been made fully aware of the situation and is dealing with it.

#20     Apr 1, 2009