Use Iraq oil to fund our budget deficit?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by a529612, Nov 14, 2007.

1. well right now the chinks are stealing from us and america can't do shit about it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7097296.stm

Chinese espionage poses "the single greatest risk" to the security of US technology, a panel has told Congress.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7015916.stm

Two computer engineers in the US state of California have been charged with conspiring to steal microchip designs to sell to the Chinese military.

isn't stealing so easy, it costs billions to invent, design and build but only millions to rob the idea and design

#31     Nov 15, 2007
  2. [​IMG]

#32     Nov 15, 2007
  3. And I agree that you should be very protective and possibly hostile toward these people or orginizations but that by no mean should be a justification for you to justify AAA's argument.

#33     Nov 15, 2007
  4. AAA's kind of men.

#34     Nov 15, 2007
  5. Mercor

Mercor

This is fact...America is not trying to steal mid-east oil. We are protecting the Europeon's market for oil.

The US could stop buying all Mid-East oil today and prices would move very little...we get less then 15% from the mid-east.

Why does not the democrats blame Bush for sending soliders to war to get europe their oil.

Why does europe fight our policies when we fight for their oil.

#35     Nov 15, 2007
  6. honestly no, I don't defend any country or nation or religion, just because some few drew borders based on domination some years ago, and I living within those borders for any reason, doesn't mean I have to fuck myself for it. It's as stupid as getting mad when I hear someone call God a fuckhead, why should I get mad, why couldn't the fucking God defend his own gay ass, why should I waste energy on emotions for a bitch who can't do shit through out all his existence.

just because some stupid idiots made ridiculous decisions regarding a countries future, doesn't mean I have to be there to defend it when it is going down the drain, fuck it, any country can fart to death and I could care less. If americans were smart they'd be looking for dual citizenship. Any smart person has a plan B that doesn't include dyeing or suffering for some country or religion or what the fuck have you.

basically for me there is no such thing as homeland, my homeland is where I live at the current moment and it can change if I don't like it.

by posting that, I was more pointing to the fact that sometimes people think they are smarter because they can steal or lie, as if no one else can, but see; even the chinese can steal expensive information for a fraction of the cost.

#36     Nov 16, 2007