Use Iraq oil to fund our budget deficit?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by a529612, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Can't believe that people like you even exist. Enough of your sort would explain though how the US is currently in the process of destroying itself.
    I hope that the rest of the world will be strong enough to resist and not become sucked in by your addiction to self-destruction.
    Maybe a thorough revolution, or even a civil war might give you chaps a fresh start.
    Remember, if it starts to hurt just make more noise.

#21     Nov 15, 2007
  2. Anyone care to comment on the Iraqi Oil for Food Scandal that involved numerous countries and UN officials stealing billions from the Iraqi citizens of their oil money? Not that there's anything wrong with that when other countries actually steal.

The scandal got almost zero coverage. Gotta protect the UN.

#22     Nov 15, 2007
  3. Ah yes, world domination. Where were you when Hitler needed like-minded men of vision?

(Try as I may, I still can't get over your comment that "We should have kept the Kuwaiti oil fields as well. We liberate them, we keep them." So, in fact, what you are saying is that the US should have "liberated" Kuwait of its oil fields. Sure. Why should the US have allowed Saddam to rob Kuwait when the US was perfectly capable of doing so itself? Clearly, you've put some thought into this. Fascinating.)

#23     Nov 15, 2007
  4. We already had a revolution, remember? And last time I looked, we were the reigning superpower in the heavyweight division. So we chaps will muddle through just fine. No fresh starts required here.

I'll think of you later when I fire up 5.3 liters of Detroit V-8 power. Keep that damn Prius out of my way.

#24     Nov 15, 2007
  5. What gives the Kuwaitis greater rights? Really, I should say what gives greater rights to the unelected Emir of Kuwait, a bedouin sheikh whose claim to power rests on killing off his family's rivals when they all herded camels. The whole civilized world is supposed to line up and be robbed by a bunch of arab "royals" who happened to be wandering across a piece of desert with oil underneath? What did they ever do? did they discover the oil? Did they develop the fields? Can they even protect themselves? Yet we pay tribute to them like they have colonized us.

A real leader would have seized those oil fields decades ago.

#25     Nov 15, 2007
  6. Same attempt made by thieves to justify robbing homes. Tell me, oh member of the civilized world, would American laws pardon you for robbing a home of a man under any justification???

But when it comes to state theft, every member of that thieving state will be equally guilty in such crime and therefore your crime will be diluted.

I suggest you go back to coordinate your fantasies with George Bush the father who drove us mad about freedom of Kuwaiti people, liberty and incubators.

You are nothing but a petty thief who wants to morally bankrupt his people to fill his SUV. Chances are, you robbed the SUV dealership giving similar justifications.

#26     Nov 15, 2007
  7. By that reasoning we should give the US back to the indians. I can promise you that ain't happening. Just wandering around in the desert tending camels and goats doesn't really equate to having a country or owning the resources under the ground. All the Gulf states were created by the Brits anyway. They just foolishly let them keep the oil. I bet they wouldn't make that mistake again. Neither should we.

You're right, I couldn't justify stealing from your house. But if you were part of a gang of criminals that stole from me, I might be justified in burning your house down or otherwise ejecting you. Just as Saddam learned from his quest for WMD, we are not going to sit back and let someone harm us.

#27     Nov 15, 2007
  8. I'm certain you will think of me later, when there is no gas to run those ridiculous machines on.

#28     Nov 15, 2007
  9. I agree.

War has brought advancement in all fields, what are the sources of the technology we use today?

There are two ways if starting a war, attacking using your own resources, and like you said making two countries fuck eachother, then when they are weak, walking in and ruling over them.

I just don't get why America went into Iraq with it's own resources, is America just some other state's puppet?

#29     Nov 15, 2007
  10. And I am sure that just before the states were artificially created. No one was living there. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Where did I here that before?!

It is so laughable that you are still talking about WMD. The only WMD that were given to Saddam were these of Rumsfled. I suggest you drop that mask. You were exposed for the low life thief you are so let us not go over the "We are not going to sit back and let someone harm us" shit.

In regard to letting us or not have control of our own resources, as I explained to you, I suggest you get your criminal ass out of the first house you are trying to rob before thinking about robbing other houses in the neighborhood. If you get my drift. You are pist off at the moral left in the US because, unlike you, they are moral. You are pist off at them because they are not giving you a free hand in carrying your sadistic crimes. You are also pist off at them because they are not helping you market your theft justification. You would've hoped that it was Hitler that led your country but thank god that is not the case chump....Or is it?

I have read your stupid comments about Jews which led me to not expect better from a sick raciest like you.

#30     Nov 15, 2007