USD to soar Monday due to world tensions?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bond tr4der, Dec 27, 2008.

1. nah...it will be a non big non event for any USD related currencies...sorry...

#51     Dec 28, 2008
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

After reading this thread, I'd love to see a T.V. interview conducted where all the posters in this thread could throw down with REAL drama I could tune in to! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I could sit in my comfy chair and watch the show like it was a financial hockey game, complete with high-sticking, and of course, fist fights. LOL!!!!!!!!!!:D

Sometimes a person should sit back and read a thread like this for a great laugh. I'm not poking fun at the analysis of each poster. I'm laughing at the back and forth high drama, mixed in with serious responses throughout the thread.:D :D

Sometimes a good laugh is just what the doctor called for. Thanks guys! I feel better already!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!:D

#52     Dec 28, 2008
  3. From Haaretz (major Israel Newspaper):

"Late Sunday Israel Air Force warplanes attacked a building in the Jebaliya refugee camp next to Gaza City, killing a 14-month-old baby, "

Does a baby of 14 months walk?

To a genocider, a racist, deranged, and psychopat, he would say that the baby will one day be a growup, so it is a good thing to get rid of him now.

Get rid of the chicken in the egg as the french like to say!

#53     Dec 28, 2008
  4. gkishot

gkishot

I wonder where were his parents at the time? Do those babys have the parents?

#54     Dec 28, 2008
  5. Parents: cabonized by the same bombs of mass destruction and babe killing. R U this stupid or your pretend. If the babe is dead, the arms holding him are gone as well. We did not talk about women and eldery yet? We talk just about childen.

You live here, get money from here, (some even steal from her to give over there), and your heart is with the genociders over there. Even a babe is fine for you to kill, and have the ugly face to show up here to justify it. I guess anyone not from your tribe is not human, and is fine to murder him or her even if he is a just new born.

#55     Dec 28, 2008
  6. gkishot

gkishot

Some single-minded fanatical people are ok to sacrifice their babys for their evil political agenda of open-ended war and destruction.

#56     Dec 28, 2008
  7. gkishot

gkishot

I just go by the snippet from the article you brought up in your post and no mentioning of baby's parents there. So where were they at the time? If they were killed with the baby so why the newspaper omitted this fact?

Another question is what his parents (along with the Gaza ruling government) did to protect their precious child?

#57     Dec 28, 2008
  8. so Israel is a pussy and can't attack iran, if iran is so brave why don't they try and defend their b*tch, I dare iran to even try, iranians are worthless scums capable of nothing

#58     Dec 28, 2008

9. [​IMG]

#59     Dec 28, 2008
  10. Oil surging

Oil 39.32 1.61 4.27

dollar crashing

VALUE CHANGE % CHANGE
    EUR-USD 1.4126 0.0100 0.71
    USD-JPY 90.6700 -0.1400 -0.15
    GBP-USD 1.4696 0.0114 0.78

Exactly as I sad it would

#60     Dec 28, 2008