USD to soar Monday due to world tensions?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bond tr4der, Dec 27, 2008.

1. gkishot

gkishot

"Hamas may extend truce". This's so very gracious of Hamas indeed. Hamas is just trigger-happy to shoot at the Jews. "Siege" or no "siege". Egypt has it's borders closed with Gaza as well but no rockets firing at Egypt to lift the so called siege there.

Siege or no siege but katushas and weapons keep coming into Gaza anyway.

#31     Dec 27, 2008
  2. taodr

taodr

RFT

" I am disgusted that our tax money is used to build warplanes and given to Israel for FREE to commit with it genocides. Those bastards using them should be brought in front of a war crimes tribunal. Did any one see the pictures of school boys and girls dead in their school uniform? Beyond savagery".

I hope you were equally disgusted when your previous president carpet bombed Serbia and hundreds of thousands of Serbian Christians were killed. Thousands were children. That same gentleman gets millions of dollars every year from grateful middle east and african countries. I wonder why !

#32     Dec 27, 2008
  3. I think Gold (up abt 21 Fri) in theory should go up more in time of unstable environment relative to USD as gold can't be printed or electronic generated!

#33     Dec 27, 2008
  4. Of course I am disgusted. But unlike others who are disgusted only when it comes to their own group of race/religion/whatever, I feel the pain of all innocent victims particularly children, women and the weak. I hope you are supporting similar moral values. If you do not feel the aching in your heart, then it is time for you to work on your heart to learn to be at least a bit human.

#34     Dec 28, 2008
  5. Oil gonna keep goin

#35     Dec 28, 2008
  6. Why the fuck would the usd go up??? LOL

Oil will rocket which is great for me as an easy few thousand quid there for extremely little real risk.

That will make dollar fall in value not rise.

#36     Dec 28, 2008
  7. You can have dollar up, and oil up. The former because of US safety when risk is global, the latter because of oil related risk.

Oil up, and dollar down is inflation-related risk.

#37     Dec 28, 2008

8. That does occassionally happen..,
    however i very very much doubt that the usa would be thought of as a 'safe strong country' anymore though, especially in this situation.

Snce the usa is a bankrut country,
    they dont have a clue how to sort out eene their own problems and so have no chance of solving international ones,
    and iran could walk into the white house, smack gerorge bush around the face,
    and he would still just smimply sit there smiling a sheepish grin and try making some joke about it!! :D :cool: :p

USA IS WORTHLESS AND POWERLESS NOW.
    aND THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED!!

With all the economy problems and all the people in usa meant to be terriified and in fear of becoming homless and losing all jobs,
    there is absoltely no way that the government is going to step in and do anything even close to threatening the middleast,
    since imagine what teh impact would be if there was another 9/11 terroris attack again now??!! ;)

Itd tear the entire contry to shreads.

The fact is the usa can do absolutely nothing, and everyone around the world knows it.

However iran has every reason to stir up as much as possible in military attacks, and nothing to lose!! :D

Since they want higher oil price, and so if it takes these sorta events to get it then that is what will keep happening, simple as that.
    They have all the oil in that bit of the world, the usa and rest of the world would simply go back to being 3rd world countries without that oil and so will do whatever it takes to keep them happy,
    and so becuase the price has now fallen so low this is what will now happen to rise the price back up.

And so instead of everyone having these silly little debates on here about morals and ethics and all that nonsense, with a load of random people behind screens that tehy will never meet,
    everyone should instead now just be competeing as to who can get their longs in on oil as fast as possible???

:cool: :p

#38     Dec 28, 2008
  9. The USA is the best place on the face of earth. America's best days are ahead!

That is why they are buying USA bonds and causing stampede. I watch what people do, not wha they say.

#39     Dec 28, 2008

10. lol

I honestly do wish you good luck with that trade if you are 'now' buying usa bonds mate.. :cool:

However from teh style of trading that i use i sell spikes and buy dips, do it intraday normally, but also use the weekly n monthly price range as to see how low or high the price is overall.

And when something spikes up very hard and fast steeply it ALWAYS EVERY SINGLE TIME has a big pullback retractment. :)

Trend may continue up again AFTER that, but if i traded bonds id be puttings sells in now, wouldnt even dream of doing somehing foolish like buying after a big upspike. :)

#40     Dec 28, 2008