USD to soar Monday due to world tensions?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bond tr4der, Dec 27, 2008.

1. OMMFG! You call yourself a "bond trader"! :(

#11     Dec 27, 2008
  2. It "means" what I said. Fed Funds futures would be trading at a price above 100. Short-term interest rates would really, really, really be negative. :cool:

#12     Dec 27, 2008
  3. Ooooooooooo!

Yeah, now I see what you're saying. I'll believe it when I see it though. That would be an historical event in finance for sure!

#13     Dec 27, 2008
  4. actually, the dollar will fall if the Iraq war and Afghanistan invasion is any example..

#14     Dec 27, 2008
  5. 1. if war between india and pakistan, oil up and dollar up.

2. I am disgusted that our tax money is used to build warplanes and given to Israel for FREE to commit with it genocides. Those bastards using them should be brought in front of a war crimes tribunal. Did any one see the pictures of school boys and girls dead in their school uniform? Beyond savagery.

#15     Dec 27, 2008
  6. dollar will fall. oil and the dollar are inversely correlated

#16     Dec 27, 2008
  7. Mercor

Mercor

The Palestinians should stop allowing Hamas to fire missiles from the school yards of Gaza.

#17     Dec 27, 2008
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Please contact a counselor.

#18     Dec 27, 2008
  9. Israel should have carried out this attack years ago, and they shouldn't stop till they wipe out Hamas, Hezbollah, and all the money & time iran has put into supporting them

next it's iran, hope this teaches those stupid iranians a good lesson

#19     Dec 27, 2008
  10. america was a pussy for sending out a pussy to play with iraqi buttholes in some rotten iraqi prison, no wonder they lost the war

when you fight a war, it is retarded to think about winning hearts and minds cause you're not gonna win any and you're going to lose the war like US did, when in war, fight like you are in war, not like a f_cking pussy

f the UN, the UN is worthless shit

#20     Dec 27, 2008