USD situation getting serious

Discussion in 'Trading' started by The Kin2, Nov 6, 2007.

1. IluvVol

IluvVol

Lol, you stupid moron. You should be indebted to them because otherwise you would not be able to afford your morning sandwich, could not afford your t-shirts, shoes, vegetable, fruits. Hell, you would not even be given credit by any credit card company because companies were forced to screen morons like you to keep them out of the system. Without easy credit 70% of American mortgageholders would not even qualify. This easy credit (until recently) was made possible because other countries in surplus heavily lend to the US.

THe reason why the U.S. can afford to live a heavily indebted life style is because there are countries who have a trade surplus like China who are willing to buy US debt (in effect lending to guys like you).

#91     Nov 7, 2007
  2. IluvVol

IluvVol

Poole you Moron!!! Dont blame it on your government its ORDINARY AMERICANS LIKE YOU who asked for China to finance your extravagant lifestyles. US sports the highest productivity per worker? I can only laugh about this. While this seems to be true I also read that over 50% of Americans earn less than 40k a year. How laughable. 50% and this is one of the most developed countries in the world? Well I am not amused about the 40k figure in itself, I am amused that those morons dare to buy houses, cars worth at least 40k, and other expensive stuff. How do you afford that with an annual salary of 40k? The only answer is you borrow heavily, get deep into debt. So, this is WHAT YOU WANTED not what your government forced upon you. Dont blame this shit on others!!!

#92     Nov 7, 2007
  3. Cant we have a serious discussion on this without you guys picking fights amd flaming each other again?

We're witnessing history here.

#93     Nov 7, 2007
  4. IluvVol

IluvVol

LOL, your posts get funnier each time.

If you polled average Americans (such as you) they would ask for the following 3 things:

1) We want cheaper food
    2) We want cheaper oil
    3) we want cheaper everything

Guess what: All this comes with free trade. So you anti-free-trade moron, why dont you pay up 300% to buy your GUARANTEED grown/made in the US food, clothing, energy. You are a lunatic hypocrite. You want an easy lifestyle, cheap stuff, but you are not willing to pay the price for that. Nothing is free, not even an invasion to other countries.

#94     Nov 7, 2007
  5. Sobieski

Sobieski

I luv Iluvvol's rants actually.

But yes, this is awesome to watch....dollar tanking, carry trade unwinding AND futures down hard....quite an achievement from the trailer trash Poole and his sister (who is also his dad).

#95     Nov 7, 2007
  6. Fed fund futures continue to price in a rate cut in Dec, this cant be good for the greenback.

#96     Nov 7, 2007