USD/JPY * EUR/USD = EUR/JPY always?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by CN2000, Jul 4, 2005.

1. jrkob

jrkob

Michael, let me rephrase my question: why would it be more worthwhile to do it on several lots than only one ?

The % return should be the same right ? Whether you trade 1 lot or 100.

#21     Jul 5, 2005
  2. Well,

I fix my labor cost...then I want a return after I pay myself. The labor is X hours to watch the charts no matter how large the size, so you need size to make your time pay enough and have a return left on your risk capital...

I treat trading as a business. This particular arbitrage method could be automated, of course....but I am a manuel trader, without programming experience.

Now that you all know...send me 10% of what you make...your welcome. LOL

Michael B.

P.S. I have not traded this, so you must check it. I have seen it happen everyday however....If you like to be glued to the charts and make money go for it...When one pair moves and the other one does not anti-correlate...get in on that side in the anticipated "catch up" direction. One usually leads the other...

P.S.S. I think you can get E-Signal and plot both as lines and watch for how the lines spread apart then narrow...

P.S.S.S. Now comes the PM's with traders yelling at me...Folks there are so many ways to take money out of the market, why are you so insecure? I am not letting any cat out of the bag! People that read this post, could not trade this if they tried, even after reading about it and watching someone live trade it...I can start a Journal someday and prove it..Just find 1-5 ways to trade and stick to it!

#22     Jul 5, 2005