USD index

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Piptaker, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Cswim63

Cswim63

Yeah back at it. And likewise. Had a solid week. Gave back some at the end, but that was because I was over committed. Had the direction basically right but couldn't hold on with the risk.

#301     Nov 4, 2016
    victorycountry likes this.
  2. Piptaker

Piptaker

Very wise without a solid game plan and a decent handle on order flow your going to struggle big time.
    You don't want to be chasing price around.

#302     Nov 5, 2016
  3. It's just that this correction involves higher risk (because this correction often has no reversing trend ) but produces lower return. I teach that this kind of trading/investment is not optimal at Uni. So I hesitate to trade on non-dominat trend...

#303     Nov 5, 2016
  4. Cswim63

Cswim63

Man I don't see anything nor really want to for that matter. Despite the run-up in dollar. Would love to short USD/Jpy but it's too risky. That's ok. There will be trades later.

#304     Nov 6, 2016
    Piptaker likes this.
  5. Piptaker

Piptaker

well weekend news gapped Eur/usd and gold down,and gold bounced off my 1295 again but missed it .....

#305     Nov 6, 2016
  6. Piptaker

Piptaker

I don't like news driven roller coaster rides either

#306     Nov 6, 2016
  7. This EURUSD ... is going through the correction. It's dominant trend last week was uptrend so the current correction (non-dominant trend) is down.
    Gold is likewise.
    Both non-dominant trend is carried over from Friday.

Unlike EURUSD, USDJPY had a dominant (bear) trend last week and the upgap appears to be the correction and the correction is carried over from last Friday.

Something might happen to Aussie today or this week. It looks like the correction appears to be nearly finished or has finished.

Kiwi could depreciate as it looks it's about to enter the correction.

USDCHF is in correction...
    GBPUSD is in correction ...

A boring Monday is expected...

But guys, you can still do some trading. Make sure you use limited orders rather than market orders in case price don't go in the expected direction since most of them are going through correction

#307     Nov 7, 2016
  8. Cswim63

Cswim63

It is a boring Monday. Patience, patience, patience. Aud looks like someone is standing on the brake and accelerator at the same time. No trades.

#308     Nov 7, 2016
  9. Cswim63

Cswim63

Take a look at the Euro weekly chart.

#309     Nov 11, 2016
  10. Cswim63

Cswim63

Article on CNBC about Italy referendum.

#310     Nov 11, 2016