USD index

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Piptaker, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Cswim63

Cswim63

Wow even NZD back on its heels.

#21     Jul 24, 2016
  2. Maybe you right, our minds to analyze the trend behaviour, but I see still many trader use indicator as help tool, sometime I am watch indicator that like as giving art on the chart, they confidence with their help tool

#22     Jul 25, 2016
  3. Cswim63

Cswim63

Any thoughts today's trading? Cad was the biggest mover I think. Had a little push down in GBP but we are back in opening range. Euro you could have made a few pennies scalping the push to 1.10 earlier but the move lost momentum. Watching NZD now.

#23     Jul 25, 2016
  4. Cswim63

Cswim63

Asia open not kind to British pound. I think you could sell it here all the way up to yesterday's open around 131.30. Gold back up, too. Was looking for more selling but that may be it for now. Usd/JPY clobbered on the open. Not a good sign. Equities should be pressured tonite

#24     Jul 25, 2016
  5. Cswim63

Cswim63

GBP like a bucking bronco all day. Kind of looks higher here 131.40 or so. Been sort of reluctantly bullish all day

#25     Jul 27, 2016
  6. Cswim63

Cswim63

But I wouldn't trade it in front of fomc here

#26     Jul 27, 2016
  7. Cswim63

Cswim63

Looks like the attempt at a currency rally against USD is failing. There was some follow through buying on the London open, then it all started to fall apart around 5am EDT. Pound as usual getting hit the hardest.

#27     Jul 28, 2016
  8. Piptaker

Piptaker

Yeah monday's I resist any temptation and wait till London get's going before switching the computer on.....

#28     Jul 28, 2016
  9. Piptaker

Piptaker

How did you go with cable this week? would have done alright for some scalps by the looks I don't touch it personally

Neither definitely full cash in front of that....

#29     Jul 28, 2016
  10. Cswim63

Cswim63

Well I'm about to start up again with funds. I haven't traded in awhile but that's mostly just not having the time. Anyway, GBP I don't think it has found a bottom yet, so I'm mostly stalking it from the bearish side. London was really interesting, though, after the push up yesterday, which I was onto. I expected continuation this am, which we got. Then it all just fell apart. Actually you could see usd/JPY start to bottom, then GBP and others moved. Might do some live trades tonite. Working on it now

#30     Jul 28, 2016