usd/cad

Discussion in 'Forex' started by cashmoney69, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Where the heck is support for this pair?... every obvious support level has broken so far. Probably too late to short.

2. i have lost loads on this pair, now sitting tight until 1.09 ish, good luck mate

3. Day trading, or long term swings?

4. I can honestly say I've never lost money on this pair. It just requires patience. It also requires the understanding that the market is stupid on occasion - as it is here - and that it always corrects itself.

If you're buying near multi year lows with an RSI of 18, you're usually safe :)

5. well, i bought as it was rising from its last major low and was healthy in its progress at 1.1850 so i went long, within an hour (just my luck) it dropped 70 ish to 1.1777 pips so i thought great buying opportunity, bought more and saw it drop to 1.1630 at which point i cut my losses and decided to wait til it truly bottoms out.
    i thought that was this week as all the so called experts at fxdaily.com predicted a rise from 1.1250 to at least 1.1350 in a relief rally- what a crock- it dropped again as we see noe, so reluctantly i sold out.

now i will definitely wait til the true bottom

6. Surdo

Surdo

Try fading FX Daily, you will make money every time.

el surdo

7. Good to see Ivan is still here :)

I agree with Ivan here. USD/CAD is my fav to trade. One thing I try to do with this pair is not to over complicate it. It will serve you well if you stay calm, and stick to the funda's.

Take care,