USC Professor Lectures Students To Hate GOP

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 11, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

This guy should be fired. He should not be teaching students.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nVyPjQki_3M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. :D

Angry old white men. Stubborn, impossible to change their viewpoints. That Mf'er is talking about himself.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly

1) How does someone that fucking stupid become a college professor in the first place?

2) In this particular lecture I don't see where he's teaching - anything.

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

1. Political "correctness." i.e., COMMUNISM.

2. I do. He's training sheep.:mad:

[​IMG]

5. Max E.

Max E.

Lol

Wisconsin Eighth Graders Taught That Conservatism Is About ‘Restricting Personal Freedoms’
    by AJ Delgado | 4:28 pm, April 11th, 2013 » 99 comments

Parents are crying foul after eighth-grade students in one Wisconsin school district were assigned a crossword about conservatism and liberalism, with the puzzle’s answers skewing in favor of one ideology over the other.

In the exercise, liberalism is defined as: “the political belief of equality and personal freedom for everyone, often changing the current system to increase government protection of civil liberties.”

Conservatism is defined as: “the political belief of preserving traditional moral values by restricting personal freedoms and encouraging prosperity through economic freedom.”

[​IMG]

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

The dishonesty of the left knows no bounds.

7. LEAPup

LEAPup

No shit. We have liberals (mentally ill), here on et who, for example, have visited the "beach at Orlando" as they had sex in a swamp with a local gal. We FL people know gators, MASSIVE snapping turtles (big enough to take a set of balls off!), and poisonous snakes are in the ponds/lakes, and NO local girl would get in that for ANY reason, nor would I!!!

We've got a dread lock-wearing chimpanzee here who's a profitable trader "every day," but empties bed pans on 12hr midnight shifts...

We've got a piece of trash here who's an adult who goes to "little girl" concerts.:eek: :mad:

Yep, we can pretty much figure out these lunatics who want their "change" are a pile of LYING, SICK shit America doesn't have the BALLS to take out in the oceans and dump for the sharks and fish to eat.

Like Lieutenant Dad said, "God damned bless America!" And his gripe was baby shit along side of the above!:mad:

8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

USC is filled with hate spewing liberal assholes who bully their students if they exhibit any independent thinking. Anyone with a degree from USC learned to keep quiet and be invisible. They will often require their students to submit their teacher evaluation before they would submit grades to the university.They were like the fucking gestapo.