USA will be bankrupt

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AKHENATON, Apr 13, 2008.

1. zdreg

zdreg

a country dominated by traders ie liquidity providers and lawyers is destined for failure.

#41     Apr 13, 2008
  2. G-Boa

G-Boa

Actually that's my country - South Africa - although I live in the States.

The States is the big boy - and the world is jealous of it....combined with the current twat for a president and highly scandalous government (but that is true for 99% of countries anwyay).

Australia is largely a commodities economy - high commodities prices eventually leads to overproduction which leads to oversupply which leads to commodities falling which leads to producer companies falling - that's the cycle....unless it's different this time round.

#42     Apr 13, 2008
  3. Joab

Joab

I once heard a saying that has profited me well for most of my life.

If you want to know the truth - follow the money

As that applies to this situation:

Bush/ Texas / Oil Companies

Simple really !

Exxon Mobile - The richest corporation in the world - coincidence ?

#43     Apr 13, 2008
  4. Actually Canadians should be thankful for high oil prices. The tar sands were moth balled in the 1990's.
    Cost of production to get the oil out of the Tar Sands is about $30 bucks a barrel.

Americans are still paying less for gas than Canadians due to high Cdn taxes. About $3.25-3.50 a US gallon here vs $1.15/liter in Canada ($4.40 equivalent/US gallon).

Great deal, you have the oil and you pay more.

Enjoy!

#44     Apr 13, 2008
  5. Hey 666 Lucifer-Freemasonic cockroach, Mexicans jump over boarder and are richer then Americans because they have nothing, and Americans have over $80 000 of depth per person. people start to weakling up ,and people know that you are creating the New World Order to enslave them, just watch soon you will get stoned for what you have don to Americans

#45     Apr 13, 2008
  6. Why don't you go post your anti american bullshit on your own country's website, go here:

www.cameldungtraders.com

#46     Apr 13, 2008
  7. Actually you are anti-American because you hiding the facts from people to make sure they don’t know what is going on in their own country and dragging them in to slavery.
    Factories getting closed, people loosing jobs, prices sky racket .New World Order Elites are doing that to crush people, to take away all they have including homes, and freedom.

#47     Apr 13, 2008
  8. 90% of what is wrong with international relationships can be traced to the thoughts and behaviors right here in this thread.

All of you nationalist pseudonyms - from whatever country - here in cyberspace should give it a rest. Really.

#48     Apr 13, 2008
  9. Who cares about policy and politics?!!!

Everybody keep your eye on the REAL news!!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/13/spears.accident/index.html

"The pop star was involved in a minor traffic accident late Saturday.

No one was injured and no vehicles were damaged, authorities said."

OMG!!! Thank goodness they are keeping us well-informed on the minor accidents!!

That way when there is a real fender-bender, we can be sure they'll be right on top of it!!

Where were these crack reporters during that whole Iraq/aluminum tubes thing...?

Oh well, at least they are on the BALL on the important stuff!

#49     Apr 13, 2008
  10. I have never heard such a crock of Shit!

Where do you get this propaganda?
    Which country do you live in?

#50     Apr 13, 2008