USA will be bankrupt

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AKHENATON, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Looking back, I think creation of a Jewish state rather then as a secular state combining Arabs and Jews was a huge mistake.

If the world had known how much grief it would have caused then I think it would never have happened.

John

#21     Apr 13, 2008
  2. An Englishman wanted to become an Irishman, so he visited a doctor to find out how to go about this. "Well" said the doctor, "this is a very delicate operation and there is a lot that can go wrong. I will have to remove half your brain". "That's OK" said the Englishman. "I've always wanted to be Irish and I'm prepared to take the risk".

The operation went ahead but the Englishman woke to find a look of horror on the face of the doctor. "I'm so terribly sorry!!" the doctor said. "Instead of removing half the brain, I've taken the whole brain out". The patient replied, "No worries, mate!!"

#22     Apr 13, 2008
  3. Probably in New Jersey or New York. :eek:

Just the facts!

#23     Apr 13, 2008
  4. He is smug and arrogant, meanwhile Steven Harper CONSERVATIVE is Prime Minister of Canada and is doing an excellent job from what I hear. The Canadian Liberal party is all fucked up, just like the US Democrats.

#24     Apr 13, 2008
  5. Excellent Commentary
    ..................................................................................

It is quite obvious that many countries of the world do not hate the USA....however they do hate the Bush/Cheney Administration....These people have very few places in the world they can land without a lot of angry people around....What does this tell you ....

It will be interesting to see how the world reacts when this fiasco team is gone....

The USA is truly loved by the world....really....

Be patient for just a little while longer....and watch and feel what happens when these hideous derelicts and their unforgivable insults to mankind are forever gone....

The demand and innovation spurred by the USA are the productive glue of the world....and the world loves it for what it is....

Watch what happens....

#25     Apr 13, 2008
  6. I think Alex in Oz has passed out, probably due to a lack of brain activity.

#26     Apr 13, 2008
  7. Q:What's an Australian's idea of foreplay?

scroll>>>>>>>>>>>>

A:Are you awake sis?

#27     Apr 13, 2008
  8. ...and if the entire world hadn't just sat there with it's thumb up it's ass while six million Jews were being butchered, we'd have just stayed in Europe and left the Middle East alone.

Cancer, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, MS: I bet one of those six million (or their descendants) would have cured <i>at least</i> one out of those four by now.

#28     Apr 13, 2008
  9. The world didn't have is thumb up its ass. The world was committed to fighting a World War.

Stalin killed 20 million of his own people by straving them to death. Mao killed a similar number.

Were the decendants and surviors of Stalin and Mao given their own Franchise as pay back?? No. They just got more of the same from the next tryant. Had they owned the world's banking system things may have been different for them.

Jews dont' have any more of a claim to injustice then any other unlucky group of people.

John

#29     Apr 13, 2008
  10. gkishot

gkishot

Do you want law and order to rule the world or do you prefer the world to be dominated by anarchy and disobedience?

#30     Apr 13, 2008