USA warns Canada of Wikileak Release

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kassz007, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Or Biden blow'n Obama.

#21     Nov 26, 2010
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah, got to kill those commies or they will take over the world.

That captures it nicely. When they start popping up in my backyard, become govenor of my state and takeover the congress of the united states somebody needs killing don't you think?

#22     Nov 26, 2010
  3. of course you are aware that those rules were laid out under the republican administration before him?
    in any case he was wrong to continue the policy.

#23     Nov 26, 2010
  4. actually no. if a commie is elected buy a vote of the people he has every right to govern in that manner.
    of course that would never happen if the capitalist system was serving the needs of the people.

#24     Nov 26, 2010
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I was content with democracy and with power swinging back and forth between the two parties. I liked when the executive and congress were held by opposite parties.

But then the democrats decided to load the system with illegal immigrants who presumably vote their way. They decided to stop playing fair. They decided to take foreign money and game the system. They decided to give bread and circuses to the welfare types for votes.

It is democrats who abandonded democracy.

#25     Nov 26, 2010
  6. so illegal immigrants are voting?

#26     Nov 26, 2010
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yes. Arizona lost its court case just before the election that would have required voters to show evidence of citizenship at the voting station. Anyone can vote.

#27     Nov 26, 2010

8. My moms passed on years ago so that'd be impossible, you must have mistook it for your girlfriend.

#28     Nov 26, 2010
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

If you are comfortable denigrating a heart patient then I am comfortable denigrating your dead mother.

#29     Nov 26, 2010

10. Link?

Oh, you meant Cheney. Great guy if he weren't a genocidal maniac.

#30     Nov 26, 2010