USA warns Canada of Wikileak Release

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kassz007, Nov 25, 2010.

1. I'm a wikileaks fan... US can't really take Assange out because these electronic records can never really go away. All they can do is try to discredit him... The issues released reveal our Government can not be trusted.

#11     Nov 25, 2010
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I mean do you think most people want to live in a nation like algeria or the soviet union or any other oppressive regime, where people have to fear for their lives if they tell the truth about what the government is doing?

Dunno, I would have to ask and Algerian or a Russian.

Political kidnappings and killings instead of freedom of speech? Is that really what you want??

Yeah, when it comes to classified documents and confidential military and diplomatic information. Grab them, imprison them or kill them.

You act as if that the information about these operations should be somehow hidden from the people who are paying for it. Can you clarify your position?

If 300 million Americans know something it isn't a secret. Secrecy is needed for military and US policy matters. If you keep all your cards visible in a poker game you aren't likely going to win even if you get points for openess and fairness or a Noble Peace Prize lol.

#12     Nov 25, 2010
  3. hah.. fuck you and fuck your poker game :p

#13     Nov 25, 2010
  4. Sky news:- "Washington braced for millions of leaks"

A spokesman for the welsh assembly jokingly tweets "this is going to be great for our economy lol!"

Irelands prime minister Brian Cowen, asks "could you ask Mr. Obama if he wants to buy some potatoes?"

#14     Nov 25, 2010
  5. They probably have footage of Cheney fucking a goat.

#15     Nov 26, 2010
  6. hell yes. lets add murder of civilians to our list of virtues. that should help our moral standing in the world.

#16     Nov 26, 2010
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Survival is more important that "moral standing in the world".

Stop worrying about having international friends and start worrying about our sovereignty, independence and freedom.

It isn't about holding hands and singing kumbaya. The real world is a bit harsher than that. We need to return to the US foreign policies of the 1950s with regard to leakers, south american despots and nuclear wannabes.

#17     Nov 26, 2010
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Actually I heard it was footage of Dick Cheney riding your mom with his pacemaker turned up to frappe.

#18     Nov 26, 2010
  9. oh you mean the same foreign policy that cost 50,000 american lives in korea? got to kill those commies or they will take over the world.
    survival? wtf. who can even attack us. we still maintain 3 ways to destroy the soviet union. its paranoia by you chicken hawks that keeps getting us into needless wars and squandering our treasure.

#19     Nov 26, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think Obama already has. Someone posted a link recently where Obama layers are defending the administrations right to murder US citizen, without review or due process, if Dumbo considers them terrorists.

Didn't you support and vote for this guy?

#20     Nov 26, 2010