USA is so corrupt

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by chipmunk, Sep 30, 2008.

1. No doubt bush has made mistakes, but congress was behind him on going into iraq.

#21     Sep 30, 2008
  2. Had a good laugh. This post should be inducted into the Hall of Flame.

#22     Sep 30, 2008
  3. gnome

gnome

Meaning what? Congress is a Douche Bag too, or "it's all OK so long as Congress does not oppose"? (BTW... most of the time, Congress merely rubber-stamps whatever the President wants...)

#23     Sep 30, 2008

4. Any link to this ?

#24     Sep 30, 2008
  5. Man, I get thirty to forty of these a day. It was SAC and a few other big names, and all it said was, 'even SAC Capital is losing money. If I trip across it after the close, I"ll post it.

Yesterday, as a matter of fact. a guy up the chain warned me about naked shorting thru Hong Kong, and then, an hour later, there is an article saying HK was warning NSS'rs. You don't want to break the law over there. You disappear.

This is world wide, that backlash against short sellers. Think about what happens to the rest of the World if we collapse. And we're on the brink.

I monitor these boards to see what you guys know, and you have no idea what is really happening. If you'd did, you'd wet yourselves. That might happen yet.

#25     Sep 30, 2008
  6. I offer you a solution, chipmunk and everyone critical of this country:

1.Name a better alternative than living in US of A.

2.Move your a** there.

Thank you

#26     Sep 30, 2008
  7. gnome

gnome

If my wife were not so pig-headed, we'd already be gone... Jimmy Rogers got it right.

#27     Sep 30, 2008
  8. Married to a pig-headed wife and living in a country you don't like. You sure know how to make decisions in life.

#28     Sep 30, 2008
  9. Yes, most are; they're there to protect their own interest. Is anyone elected doomed to that fate or are they douche bags going in? I don't know.

The bottom line is we the people either vote or not vote to put them in office and until joe six pack pulls his head out of his ass and gets involved or atleast vote, we're going to have history repeat. Unfortunately the smart people usually know better then getting involved w/ politics.

#29     Sep 30, 2008
  10. gnome

gnome

1. I USED to like it... but politicians have hosed it up.... (apparently under your very nose and you haven't noticed)

At some point in our history politicos realized, "Hey, these American citizens are oblivious... we can MILK THE CRAP OUT OF THEM and they'll barely notice"... and so it has been ever since.

2. Have you seen the PANTS my wife wears?

#30     Sep 30, 2008