USA is sinking into 3rd world status

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MohdSalleh, Aug 9, 2010.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Perot was the spoiler, no question!

IF we make that same mistake again, we're up sh*t creek with a plastic fork.:eek:

#41     Aug 10, 2010
  2. Because I think Palin is ignorant. I think people such as Tancredo, Ron Paul, and Jessie Ventura are much more intelligent than her. I don't want some hick from the backwoods representing us. She doesn't have the credentials to run the country IMO. She was mayor of a small town and Governor for a couple of years.

#42     Aug 10, 2010
  3. "Ignorant"... the Left says that a lot.

I've listened to her many times... I don't get that impression.

I'm not claiming to be an avid Palin supporter, but (1) I don't believe she is ignorant, and (2) if it came down to a her or Obama... I'd piss on Obama's shoes.

Do you care to share an example or two of her ignorance? Is is that just your gut?

#43     Aug 10, 2010
  4. nickdes

nickdes

You obviously are an elite obama supporter! What was obama prior to, he was a thug and in fact still is. Palin on the other hand, has values, has knowledge of our great country, has an understanding of our constitution and is very capable of running anything she puts her mind too. Y'all that slam Palin seem to forget that obama's only skill was to pass out pamphlets on the street corner. Nothing more!

#44     Aug 10, 2010
  5. #45     Aug 10, 2010
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed. I'm not a major fan.

She is NOT ignorant.

She should not run for the wh though. That would be a spoiler...

And yes, between her and Odumba, I'd certainlty stand beside you as we filled his shoes up! Heck, I don't drink anymore, and would buy a keg of beer just so I could be nice and full for the occasion!:D :D :D

#46     Aug 10, 2010
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Scat, one hardly has to be on the "left" to understand that Sarah Palin is a dope. In fact, one has to be damn near braindead to think she isn't. But, I'm glad some keep promoting this train wreck. Why? Because there's too many Republicans who, in spite of everything, haven't learned their lesson yet.

We gonna have some fun here, come the next election if Palin, by some miracle, gets put onto the Republican ticket. (She won't.) Weeehahhhh!

An example of her ignorance??? You're just joking, right?

#47     Aug 10, 2010
  8. During the '08, campaign, many said something like, "... If McCain wins, then dies.. that would make Palin President.... can you imagine?"

I said then, and is still my view.... "I'd rather have someone as president who would be truthful, has the best interests of the US at heart and would be bound by the principles of the Constitution. Sure, Palin doesn't know everything... neither does anybody else. There's too much to know. That's why the President is surrounded by advisers in all areas. On Presidential decisions, the Prez has to make the final call... Character matters... the right "kind" of person is more important than anything else...."

So.... we got Obama... perceived as smart, brilliant even (so long as the teleprompter is working anyways). And look what he's doing. He's the antithesis of everything America has ever stood for.

:mad: :mad:

#48     Aug 10, 2010
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Truly funny. Truly funny. Thanks for an afternoon laugh!

#49     Aug 10, 2010
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

That "what if McCain dies" thought AND the bombings by the 90% lefty media is what helped put Odumbass in there to pillage what's left of the US Constitution.

#50     Aug 10, 2010