USA is sinking into 3rd world status

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MohdSalleh, Aug 9, 2010.

1. AK100

AK100

While you do that Canada can walk into Alaska and take it over. Fair's fair :)

#21     Aug 10, 2010
  2. That about sums up the Bush years.

#22     Aug 10, 2010
  3. You think the Obama years are any better?

#23     Aug 10, 2010
  4. Caribou Barbie? Anyone that put creationism over evolution and believes their foreign policy experience on Russia comes from looking out their backyard, scary.

#24     Aug 10, 2010
  5. Your anti Palin cynicism surprises.. and disappoints. Sounds like boilerplate Leftist spew... I'd thought better of you.

#25     Aug 10, 2010
  6. dakoo

dakoo

last time i checked, presidents of all 3rd world countries go hat in hand infront of that feminazi Mrs Clinton. The prime minister of britain referred to themselves as America's junior partners 2 weeks ago. Hardly the characteristics of a 3rd world states. You US bears are way early. I won't deny that the US is acquiring the characteristics of a banana republic as time passes. But just not yet.

#26     Aug 10, 2010
  7. even Free Thinkers should supply links to back their claims. For one thing, your summary is very weak. A city has a church from almost every religion therefore it is going broke? How about some 7th grade analysis rather than vapid conclusions like this???? How many church buildings are there compared to commercial properties that are curre ntly taxed? You know, supporting evidence?

#27     Aug 10, 2010
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

+1

#28     Aug 10, 2010
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

+1

#29     Aug 10, 2010
  10. rew

rew

Actually, if you want people to ride bikes you should have paved roads. Gravel is an excellent way of making bikes lose traction and fall over.

#30     Aug 10, 2010