USA is kicking ass in the world currency wars

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bond_trad3r, Oct 17, 2010.

1. USA is raging a financial world war, and we're kicking ass. Idiots keep buying our paper in exchange we get real goods and services. But soon Wal-Marts around the world will sell nothing but Made in America products because we'll essentially be a third world country paying third world wages.

What's my point in all this? Well Gordon Gekko may have explained the Game the best, "You made not realize it, but you're all fucked." But if you have assets stashed away and a plan to profit from the ensuing blood on the streets...

2. The reality is.....there is a LIQUIDITY war going on and guess who is winning???

CENTRAL BANKS! :eek:

3. Yup, and our very own Federal Reserve is leading the pack. Go Bernanke Go!!

4. Yup, into an oblivion of planned financial enslavement of the US taxpayer.............COOL! :eek:

5. By "kicking ass" you mean "destroying U$ deposit values," right? Sounds like the majority of Americans are getting their asses(deposits) kicked(destroyed), or whatever. It's awesome!! ;)

6. Yah I'm thrilled that my net worth compared to the rest of the world is quickly shrinking.

At least the dollar gained some ground over the past 6 hours :) LOL

7. Yes indeed, many of the world currencies are in a race to HELL.......you have to check week to week to see who is in the lead! :eek: :D

8. Fed is the biggest currency manipulator of all

9. MKTrader

MKTrader

Yep, and all this press about "we have to do QE2 and other measures to combat those evil Chinese" is such hogwash. But it sells to the clueless populist masses.