USA is #1 in 20 different categorys...all bad.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jul 6, 2011.

1. JamesL

JamesL

re: USA is #1 in 20 different categorys...all bad.

Are we still number one in grammar?

#11     Jul 6, 2011
  2. jem

jem

I thought thought the great society give aways starting were supposed to eliminate the underclass.

I thought that all that money spent on education was supposed to improve things

I thought taking prayer our of schools and religion out of public was supposed to usher in a utopia.

why is it that many of these problems seem to have begun around the time that liberals went from being anti big govt to pro big govt?

#12     Jul 6, 2011
  3. This is the result of American government of the last 100 years. Obama's only been around for 2.5.

On a separate note...

And yet the quality of life here is SO much better than anywhere else?

#13     Jul 6, 2011
  4. bone

bone

Look to Illinois, my friends.

Utopia.

Complete Democratic Party domination on the municipal, county, and state legislature for 200 years. Even with the occassional Repub Governor, Dems always maintained complete power of the purse and of law-making.

#14     Jul 6, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Oh brother.

#15     Jul 6, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#16     Jul 6, 2011
  7. None of this shit really matters. Don't like America, go live somewhere else.

#17     Jul 6, 2011
  8. pspr

pspr

That's one way to thin out the liberal herd. I was looking for Reid and Pelosi in that crowd but couldn't spot them.

#18     Jul 6, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

They were the 2nd and third in, right behind Obama, and the rest of the democrats are blindly following them to their doom. :D

#19     Jul 6, 2011
  10. I plan to. And when this country collapses...dont f'ing follow me.

#20     Jul 6, 2011