USA Has Launched a New Financial World War

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Worst under a libertarian president and concress.

#11     Oct 18, 2010
  2. Well, we're unlikely to get a Libertarian Administration... at least not until after the Second Revolution...

What is it about the Libertarian philosophy that you don't like? Adherence to the US Constitution? Individual liberty? Fiscal restraint by government? You don't like those things?

#12     Oct 18, 2010
  3. I do like that my friend.

But libertarians reject the possibility of universal health care, education, vacation days.

So...no sympathy at all.

#13     Oct 18, 2010
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Cheap credit and easy liquidity continues to drive the economy, there is no organic growth left in the economy. I have to thank Bubble ben bernanke for this great asset bubble, only way out of a recession is to create the false illusion of economic recovery which he is doing right now.

#14     Oct 18, 2010
  5. Perhaps you should brush up on your understanding of Libertarian principles... though we would be against government-run health care.

#15     Oct 18, 2010
  6. They dont learn because no one is held accountable. The fed will eventually destory the US economy for a very longtime

#16     Oct 18, 2010
  7. Whenever I see posts like this I know for certain a new Bull Market has begun.

#17     Oct 18, 2010
  8. While the $USD is being debased, there will be a HUGE bull market in equities and commodities. Problem is that it won't be the "financial bonanza" some traders believe...

#18     Oct 18, 2010
  9. It won't matter bozo the same powers that ran the world 2000 years ago are still running it today.

Nothing ever really changes.

#19     Oct 19, 2010
  10. Don't need to hear anymore of your bilge. ON IGNORE!

#20     Oct 19, 2010