USA= bottom of the heap?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Oct 31, 2011.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

A douchebag that named itself after a menstrual rag shouldn't make fun of real posters' names. :p

Wow, almost 11 posts per day since you started bleeding/bleating here. Obsessive! :eek:

#31     Nov 1, 2011
  2. maxpi

maxpi

Government has to borrow to meet it's day to day obligations. Democrats are telling us that government is the answer to joblessness and poverty. We have more poverty now than we did when LBJ was in office and government has grown considerably... if more government was the answer then we would be better off.... Conclusion: the government is not here to help me!!

Bigger government and progressive taxation are mutually exclusive. Corporations do not pay taxes. They pay politicians to give them government monies in fact, some are net income positive when they fill out their massive tax forms for the year. Wealthy people pay taxes but they pay politicians to subsidize their favorite hobbies like flying, golfing, etc.. They donate to charities and get tax write-offs... their kids go to Universities that are massively subsidized by tax monies, they might even be net income positive when they fill out their tax forms.. Poor people do not pay taxes because they are exempted from taxes, in fact very many get rebates after they fill out their tax forms. Who does that leave? Working stiffs! They are trapped, their employer takes out the taxes before they even get the money!! But take a look at the plight of the working stiff. There are no jobs, of course government advocates say that the government can fix that but they can't fix that any more than they can fix all the sick, lame and lazy that they already support...

#32     Nov 1, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You ignorant shit for brains bleeding heart fool. The war on poverty has never and will never work. Take your head out of your ass.

#33     Nov 1, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

A+ for originality, did you think of all this yourself big chucker?

#34     Nov 1, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Come on man, dont hold back on account of being politically correct...... :D

#35     Nov 1, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well you know me, PC to the core. :)

#36     Nov 1, 2011
  7. Indulge us with a summary of when this supposed "War on Poverty" was successful. And please don't cite a once in a lifetime asset bubble as the supposed cure for poverty...I can only assume that this is what direction you are heading in...

#37     Nov 1, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

LOL

#38     Nov 1, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Dont you have to actually own assets to benefit from an asset bubble??? :D

#39     Nov 1, 2011
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

I have a better idea: since YOU doubt the War on Poverty even existed ("supposed"), do your own homework and prove that it was never successful. Should be easy for a self-styled brainiac like yourself.

#40     Nov 2, 2011