USA Bombs Libya

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Residents of the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi have welcomed the air and missile strikes by the UN-mandated international coalition. Iyad Ali told the Reuters news agency: "We think this will end Gaddafi's rule. Libyans will never forget France's stand with them. If it weren't for them, then Benghazi would have been overrun tonight."

#11     Mar 19, 2011
  2. Daal

Daal

How do the people who voted for Obama and didnt liked Bush feel about this one?
    Because I only difference between this Libyan guy and Saddam Hussein is that Saddam was worse

#13     Mar 19, 2011
  3. the1

the1

These missle strikes can take out Lybia's air assault but much of the battle is occuring on the ground. What can the coalition do about that if they aren't going to commit ground troops? And I think they shouldn't.

#14     Mar 19, 2011
  4. #15     Mar 19, 2011
  5. Really? They like death, destruction, and WMD raining down upon them? They like their children to sit shaking in trauma, not knowing if they live or die? To wake up with nightmares.
    They like their neighborhood reduced to rubble?

Gee, I can't wait for this in my own city! We are such a cilivized society, the Master Race, spreading our WMD around the world. Violence is the only answer, teach your kids!

How stupid do our leaders think we are. Black = white, evil = good these days.

#16     Mar 19, 2011
  6. So why'd Bush sr leave Saddam in power in 1991 and then leave the country, smart guy? All that time and money and death for what? For oil maybe??
    Because Saddam served a strategic purpose for the US.

not one dictator exists and thrives today who does not play an important role for the West.

(we know he has WMD, they will throw flowers at our feed, little girls going to school, blah blah blah). So many lies.

#17     Mar 19, 2011
  7. Scaring more hot chicks into submission.

Same as Japan

Same as WWII

Nothing new under the sun?

#18     Mar 19, 2011
  8. Iraq was a stable country the US invaded, libya was already in civil war with its citizens on the US door steps BEGGING for help to gain freedom. Big difference there...

#19     Mar 19, 2011
  9. yep... chicks wanted freedom from sex slavery.

up until 3 years ago Israel was the sex slave capital of the world.

Who is the current reigning champion of the global sex slave trade?

#20     Mar 19, 2011