US withdrawing from UN human rights council

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

Slartibartfast likes this.
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Geneva Convention is next

3. Considering that Syria is now chairing this scam of an organization it's hardly worth the debate as to whether or not we should continue to participate in this ongoing joke of a Human Rights Council. Laughable.

4. You retard and the other two liking your post.

SLOVENIA not Syria. You know where FLOTUS is from?

https://www.ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/Pages/Presidency.aspx

Where the hell did you get SYRIA!? You shit for brains. Speed reading and just saw the S and the a? FFS... pathetic and the other two with you. They made a play for the chair in 2012 and were promptly smacked down.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Tony Stark likes this.
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

Must've been Breitbart.....only thing I can remember is Syria wanting in on the council and the US blocking them.

Slartibartfast likes this.
  6. EU also blocked them.

7. We do have human rights issues on the border but also need solutions.

I am 100% in favor of taking a YUGE, YUGE, YUGE portion of our share (which is the lion's share on steroids) of our funding of the United Nations and applying it to any and all related solutions: build the wall, more and more judges, more and better detention facilities, more border patrol- whatever is needed and then some.

I am tired of funding all those UN clowns while they portray us as the barbarians of the world. And, as I said above, to the extent that there is any instance where we are below standard- not a problem- big, big, big goldmine of available cash just sitting there to be retrieved to take care of America for once instead of all the shit-hole countries.

You hear all these UN clowns and the top dogs at the UN criticizing us before the world on this border thing. Fine, I hear your criticism and I believe we need to find a better way too. BUT.....YOUR CHECK IS NOT IN THE MAIL.....or if it is it is a bit smaller than the last one.

Have a nice day.

Get out your microscope if you want to see Canada's contribution.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  8. https://www.unwatch.org/syria-chair-un-disarmament-forum-chemical-watchdog-calls-us-eu-walk/
    Note the date

9. exGOPer likes this.
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

#10     Jun 19, 2018