US troops will fight in Pakistan?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by crgarcia, Dec 27, 2007.

1. toc

toc

Why do we fight like evil entities over items like Land?

Arabs fighting with Israel for small small small piece of Land. In in 1948, Israel was a barren piece of land and look where it is now....a modern nation and if left alone will contribute more to human race in terms of research, philosophy, culture and enterprise.

Where are Arab nations depsite their huge oil wealth? How many wars they have fought with others and among themselves in last 50 years.

The bottomline is, look within first before blaming others for your 'unsettled emotions and state of affairs'.

All this global terrorism, poverty, civil wars all over the globe and abject outright hatred is because folks do not look within themselves and blame others for wrong reasons.

Peace and Love to all.

#31     Dec 29, 2007
  2. I don't why people think that after Musharraf nukes will 'automatically' fall into the hands of nutty islamist. Musharraf is now a civilian president, the Army has a chain of command in place, many brilliant (US trained) generals to safe guard the nukes. The nutty Islamist don't have the support of the people. Musharraf is the best thing that happened to Pakistan in a long time. Democracy unfortunatly doesn't work in Islamist countries, military is stabilizer in Pakistan.

Regarding Bhutto, her loss was a humatarian loss and loss for her family, but not a loss for Pakistan. She was a crook who systematically looted billions of dollars from a impoverished country like Pakistan. She was ousted twice from her presidency on corruption charges. I will give her a lot of credit for standing up to the Islamist and taking them on, unfortunatly she paid a high price....

#32     Dec 29, 2007
  3. Anthead

Anthead

a) I repeat, name one overtly Islamist figure (think Fazlur Rehman) who had any chance of coming to power in the elections. It is another matter that there is a very sinister nexus between the fundamentalist elements and sections of the army and ISI.

b) You make me laugh. Even at the height of sanctions, Iraq was a more economically and socially developed country than Pakistan. With the current situation, I'm not so sure anymore.

c) Please stop blaming the Afghans for all your problems. Are you trying to tell me that every act of political violence in Pakistan can be attributed to Afghans?

#33     Dec 29, 2007
  4. Parabola

Parabola

Won't surprise me in the least to see us over there in the near future.

#34     Dec 29, 2007
  5. usman88

usman88

I am in no mood of arguing
    to cut things short u have no business commenting on how pakistan or any country should be run
    stick with the politics of ur own country which are bound to affect ur life more than wht happens in any other country

and regarding us attacking pakistan....we see wht happens then..lol...if tht ever happens

#35     Dec 29, 2007
  6. Anthead

Anthead

How typically South Asian - when all else fails get all parochial and defensive. What makes you think I'm not Pakistani?

#36     Dec 29, 2007
  7. Democracy?
    Hell of a democratic process it was to get Pervez in there...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

#37     Dec 30, 2007