US troops will fight in Pakistan?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by crgarcia, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Quote from TorontoTrader2:

Another country under the Zionists' control!!

Another drone, under Islamic control...

#21     Dec 28, 2007
  2. Clinton found reason for US troops to fight in Somalia.... which first started out as a meals-on-wheels program but then devolved into a brushfire fight...

after a bloody nose...he announced a pull out a week later....

#22     Dec 28, 2007
  3. I would guess we already have special ops/CIA there securing the facilites.

John

#23     Dec 28, 2007
  4. #24     Dec 28, 2007
  5. per a couple of interesting pieces in the atlantic and FP I believe US CIA provided assitance to the Pakistanis in securing nuclear weapons - separating paylodes from delivery and stuff like that

but CIA asserted the Pakistanis would not share actual locations with them

who knows for sure

#25     Dec 28, 2007
  6. John said "I would guess we already have special ops/CIA there securing the facilites.

John"

I'd bet the farm on that one.

And usman88 said "Pakistan has been destroyed by the illegal immigrants from Afghanistan who have infested our country with drugs, illegal weapons ..."

That sounds horribly familiar.

#26     Dec 28, 2007
  7. China?
    Nah, just make some media noise on lead painted toys, and pressure them to stop devaluating the yuan and they are tamed...

Russia? They also want to sell their arms, so why would they oppose conflict?

#27     Dec 29, 2007
  8. I guess this explains why IB went down today.

#28     Dec 29, 2007
  9. You have no idea what's going on don't you? US want a base in that area, and this is a pretty time. US WILL go in there in the name of "peace keeper" and then stay there just like we stay in Iraq.

#29     Dec 29, 2007
  10. Do you know what you talking. When I went back to China in 2004, the USD/RMB was around 8.25, now it was around 7.25. On the other hand, the USD hit new low everyday.

#30     Dec 29, 2007