US Trading Capital

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by FaderTrader, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Thats what im saying, everyone out there offers 4.1 at a minimum with 100% payout and .005 or less. i dont understand the pt of US Trading Capital at all.

#21     Jan 5, 2006
  2. zdreg

zdreg

it is for people who cannot meet the $25000 minimum because they don't have the money or psychologically like to put up as little money as possible and do not want to take the series 7

#22     Jan 5, 2006
  3. but, they want $20K too. I mean you can go anywhere with 1/2 the capital and same if not more BP.

#23     Jan 5, 2006
  4. USTrading

USTrading US Trading Capital

Thanks to everybody for expressing your opinion on this thread. We still convinced that a lot of retail traders who do need additional BP will find that their can receive additional funding from us in most convenient and inexpensive way available. Please take a moment and look through our website if you have any additional questions.

Adam Temkin

#24     Jan 10, 2006
  5. hello,

is it actual capital that ustradingcapital puts up, or simply more leverage? i have seen this type of structure in FX prop shops.

if its actual capital, why does one need to utilize the chosen broker? why not just plant the capital with any legit broker? there are many LLCs that allow one to trade unlicensed with insane leverage with as little as 5k. why borrow money?

what's the difference between being given 20k capital or simply having your leverage increased, after one puts up 20k, ofcourse.

now, if these guys did not require a trader to put up 20k, they may actually have a niche in the market by funding traders. requiring the capital contribution, i see no advantage for them to "loan" you 20k on your 20k--- in fact, it makes no sense at all.

i am open to clarification if i am misunderstanding.

surfer:confused:

#25     Jan 10, 2006
  6. USTrading

Hi
    Our main concern is the safety of our capital and that’s why at this moment we are offering this deal through Genesis but eventually we may try other brokers as well.
    We heard that some LLC’s are giving big leverage to unlicensed traders but we are not sure that it’s done completely by the book.
    We are looking for active retail traders who trade through retail brokers, who have 20K + accounts and do need additional BP. I am pretty sure that there are traders who would prefer our structure to that of the LLC.

#26     Jan 10, 2006

7. ok, thank you.

surfer

#27     Jan 10, 2006
  8. cstu

cstu

My main concern with the LLC set-up has always been the safety of my money. I think this sounds like a darn good idea.

#28     Jan 11, 2006
  9. USTrading

One of our goals is to make sure that the trader’s money is safe and that the trader can always withdraw his or her portion of the Joint Account at any time for any reason.

Adam

#29     Jan 12, 2006
  10. NAMEHTMI

NAMEHTMI

Please provide me more information about the deal that you are offering.

Thanks

DS

#30     Mar 23, 2006