US traders in Hong Kong?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by hktrader888, Sep 3, 2005.

1. hktrader888

hktrader888 Guest

I would love to meet up and talk with US traders in Hong Kong. Are there really none left nowadays? Permanently residing in HK that is....

Starting to feel like I'm the only one out here....

2. hktrader888

hktrader888 Guest

forgot to mention...
    by US i meant US market traders....... Nasdaq, NYSE, etc....

3. hktrader888

hktrader888 Guest

there's no traders at all??
    i would have thought there are at least some Naz or NYSE traders in Hong Kong....

anyone want to share an office?

4. Steve_IB

Steve_IB Interactive Brokers

Here's a HK option trading group that hold regular meetings in HK ....
    www.wetradeoptions.com

also the TA society usually meets up on a monthly basis and is frequented by quite a few US market traders
    www.tashk.com.hk

5. hktrader888

hktrader888 Guest

thanks steve!
    i'll be sure to check that out...

6. scenic58

scenic58

hktrader888-send me a PM if interested. I am just starting up trading stocks and options after a couple of years break. Live CWB.

7. Hi guys,

I've been in Hong Kong for a little over a year now day trading US stocks. Lemme know if you want to get together over instant messenger or in person sometime. Maybe we can hold our own weekly or monthly meeting just for traders trading the US market.

later

8. scenic58

scenic58

Hi
    Can contact me on email/msn-wellcome26@hotmail.com.
    All the best.

9. How's life in HK post British rule?

10. Hi guys & gals

I came across this website in one of my endless searches for info on the markets. I've done a bit of day trades, swings, held short term, et al. Never have been one to hold long, I am too action oriented. Count me in for meeting participation, be fantastic to learn from others in the trenches and know what it is all about. I got my hopes up I'd discover such wisdom at seminars. There was a bit of guidance and shared experience, I felt the primary focus was to get us to open our check books :mad: . I won't be suckered into any of that again. Do you want to meet right here? I'll check back for info. Hong Kong? Clue us in on living in this exiciting city! Later, happy trading

#10     Jun 3, 2006