US T Bond (ZB) historical tick data

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by scouse, Nov 15, 2003.

1. I don't know about that "24 hour" thing. Is it really that important? Don't you ever sleep.

Also, there is a strong trend in the FX markets right now because the US is going down the drain and taking the dollar with it. What we have been observing in the last couple of years is merely a coincidence. Of course a trend following system would have worked very well these past 2 years. But did you know that in 2001?

#11     Nov 16, 2003
  2. I often use stop-orders, so I have not to be up all the time, but the market should (no gaps are an advantage for me, and I think for every trader).

There had been very big moves in the last 2 years, thats true. But I prefer smaller moves. (at most some days, not weeks and months). My trading plan worked well also before 2001. I would encourage everyone to have a look at FOREX.

Regards,

Forex Trader

#12     Nov 16, 2003
  3. almotor

almotor

Forex trader,

I have been looking at the forex fro about a month now- been kind of playing about on the 5/10 and 15 min charts on the Eur and GBP-

Whilst it does trend well at times, it certainly has sideway moves as well !! ( like any other mkt)- so i am not still comfortable with it..........

I think it depends what kind of system u are using...........getting used to the point moves and the wider spreads ( compared to say the indicies........)

anyway, still working on it

Al

#13     Nov 16, 2003