US State Department Says New Testament is Anti-Semitic Hate Speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, May 10, 2008.

1. it's real hard to go to google video and type in 2 search words. [/end sarcasm]

i found many... but i am not going to post any of them until i have time to watch the full videos. some have multiple parts. i am very busy today... i would hate to haphazardly throw something on here with content i disagree with.

you seem so disturbed by this, it puzzles me that you wouldn't investigate. since when did people become so defensive for atheistic communists? :( :confused:

#51     Jun 13, 2008
  2. OK, here's something I never understood:

According to the New Testament, Jesus was indisputably NOT killed by his fellow Jews, but rather perished at the hand of Roman soldiers, right?

Jesus' fellow Jews <i>did</i> have a role in bestowing the one available pardon on a hero of the anti-Roman rebellion, indirectly causing Jesus not to benefit from this possible pardon opportunity... but no Jew took part in the actual crucifixion, right?

So seriously, I'd like to know: What's the deal with all this "Jews killed Jesus" talk?

#52     Jun 13, 2008
  3. More evidence that this world is a kind of blame game. Blame comes from a narrow perspective. With greater scope, it could just as easily be said that the Jews "loved me to death". All experiences are called forth from our own intent, and delivered through our brothers. If I did not call forth the experience of crucifixion, I would not be the "Lord". I would lose this perspective - this truth - were I to blame them. The blame-game leads to the experience of manhood, and keeps it "real". Yet, even as "man", the Son of God is still "Lord". What this means is that nothing can happen to without consent, period. This pretty much destroys the justice system, and exposes the world as an insane farce. Since man is insane, he literally knows not what he does. Yet, whatever he does, he cannot possibly "do" anything except by agreement because the law of oneness prevails even in hell. There is always an agreement, whether overt or covert. In hell, agreements to inflict suffering or accept suffering are all covert. So there is the appearance of victor and victim. This is a show. It's main purpose is to keep hell going. Yet, if you ask someone to give you something and they give it to you, is it not love? Therefore, only love exists, even in hell. Covert agreements make hell what it is. I will call these agreements "old testament". The "new testament", then, is about an agreement to love overtly, breaking the old agreements. In my crucifixion, the "old testament" met the "new testament" resulting in a miracle: resurrection. Resurrection renders the old testament meaningless. Why would anyone love covertly when they can love overtly? Those who love covertly operate under the delusion that the Son of God can give anything but love. In this way, they make a self-concept and become "man", "elf", or whatever. When they learn that they can do nothing but love, they will abandon self-concepts for the Son of God, their true identity. The "old testament" gives rise to this world...this hell. The "new testament" makes it pass away. In Reality, only the "new testament" can exist, rendering hell a temporary delusion of consciousness...even less. Resurrection is about waking up to the fact that only the truth is true.

Blame offers the blamer an illusive feeling of innocence by comparison. Yet, because there is but one mind, it is like using a bulldozer to push garbage around your own backyard. It doesn't get rid of the smell. Innocence is achieved by waking up to the fact that the Son of God is innocent, and you are that Son. This is the truth that can never be changed by appearances or self-concepts. This means that innocence comes when you wake up to the fact that this world is a dream, and never happened. This waking will cost you the whole world...but then, who really wanted it anyway? Only the Truth Is Real.

Jesus

#53     Jun 13, 2008
  4. I have already investigated and I know that you are wrong. I am waiting for you to figure it out for yourself. No hurry, take your time.

I haven't said a single word in defense of Communists. Atheists I have no problem with.

Martin

#54     Jun 13, 2008
  5. atheist is only the adj not the noun.... don't be an idiot. atheism was a very important aspect of these butchers, it was part of their platform. thus their venom towards Christians.

and to be quite frank your Christian holocaust denial is becoming disturbing. do you secretly hate us? i am getting that vibe. do you tell Jesus jokes?

#55     Jun 13, 2008
  6. Turok

Turok

Rat:
    >do you tell Jesus jokes?

My favorite cartoon:

Jesus as a teenager running out the door to catch up with his friends. As he leaves the door wide open behind him Mother Mary yells at him -- "Jesus Christ! Were you born in a barn?".

JB

PS: Don't get your hackles up too far Rat, that cartoon was given to me by a Baptist minister.

#56     Jun 13, 2008
  7. LOL, you don't have to look any further than this thread. Rat's only contribution to it is an obvious attempt to sidetrack the discussion about anti-semitism, holocaust and the US dept declaration by bringing up a non-existent "Christian holocaust" which he btw completely failed to back up despite multiple requests.

The thread was started by an overt jew-hater (you) and after your argument was completely destroyed sidetracked by a covert Nazi/Islamist sympathizer.

#57     Jun 13, 2008
  8. stu

stu

Adjectives and Nouns are not the composite. For what you say to be correct, Atheism would have to be an ideology. It is not. Christianity is.

Stalin acted in the name of Communism not Atheism. There are most likely, more Christian Bolshevist than there are Atheist Bolshevists. Russia is a very religious country.
    There are good and bad sorts in christian and atheist, but Communism was the ideology that motivated Stalin

On the other hand however, Christianity is an ideology, and was the ideology that drove the Inquisition and the Crusades resulting in horrendous crimes against humanity. In addition, Hitler was raised a Catholic and he expressed how his religion affected his thinking (if you can call fascism thinking).

So reasons for these atrocious actions are actually found in the orientation that characterizes the thinking behind Communism and Christianity. You tit!

#58     Jun 13, 2008
  9. Technically, I was killed for "sins". By my definition, sins are seriously insane notions taken way too seriously. Sin is the denial of reality. Sin is a false idea about God's Son. Man expresses the idea of mind imprisoned within a body. This is seriously insane. From this disadvantage point, his ideas about the Son of God become more and more distorted, and he must withdraw further and further into insanity. Thus, "man" is synonymous with "sin" and "anti-Christ". The "beast" is guilt, from which concept rises man: the number of the beast. The number is simply legion. The body is the engine of destruction, threatening to destroy the holy "temple" of the Son's mind, driving him forever mad. Hence, I was killed by a Roman legion with the encouragement of a race which symbolizes the denial of reality through it's involvement with an idol, specifically YWHW/Jehovah. This idolotry makes guilt the "truth", making the Truth guilty. According to this idol, the truth is blasphemous. This idol will not abide equality and innocence. This makes for a world in which the Son can be mocked and killed. In such a world, every death is the death of the Son, for if anything can die, the truth of eternal Life itself must be a lie. Thus, this world would *prove* that truth is a lie. This is the insanity of "sin". And this is how Christ seems to *die*. Man *proves* that Christ is dead, replacing reality with himself. For if man is real, the Son must be dead, and His Father killed with him. Resurrection *proves* that only the Truth is true. In accepting this truth is man's salvation. If anyone can Live, then all must Live.

Since man is in the mind of Christ, his existence threatens to destroy the Son's holy mind. This is what killed me. Rather, this is what threatened to kill me. As it turns out, the Son of God could not be destroyed. This means man will cease to exist in the mind of the Son, allowing him to wake up from a deep, nightmarish sleep in which he dreamed of separation, exile and death.

Jesus

#59     Jun 13, 2008
  10. ALERT ALERT ALERT... DANGER DANGER

[​IMG]

#60     Jun 13, 2008