US State Department Says New Testament is Anti-Semitic Hate Speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, May 10, 2008.

1. All you do is try to whitewash crimes committed against the jews and crimes committed by muslims. Your agenda is quite obvious.

#41     Jun 12, 2008
  2. Enough with the frickin' cards Ratboy, this isn't a soccer game. How about you play the history card and document your claims of genocide targeted at Christians in Russia killing 40 to 60 million people?

I brought up that anti-Semitic web site because it is literally the only evidence I can find anywhere supporting your claim. If you have better evidence, let's see it.

Martin

#42     Jun 12, 2008
  3. **ALERT** LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR **ALERT** !!!

please show me where i did this? actually let me help you... when someone falsely accused me of using 88 in my name for hate reasons i quickly denounced their efforts. i condemned Hitler and his horrific crimes. we have all suffered because of these sociopaths.

he and his financial backers committed great crimes against many and i vehemently condemn all of those actions. i am one of the few on here that defend all innocent civilians against the crimes of the war mongers regardless of ethnicity or religion.

#43     Jun 12, 2008
  4. how many died? i honestly don't know anyone that disputes the low ball number of 40 million. and i am quite surprised that you guys are defending the atheistic communists? i thought that was part of the plank... abolish all religion, no? how did the Beatles/john lennon song go? and no religion too... imagine all the peopleeeeeeeeee...

Imagine there's no heaven
    It's easy if you try
    No hell below us
    Above us only sky
    Imagine all the people
    Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion too
    Imagine all the people
    Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you'll join us
    And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
    I wonder if you can
    No need for greed or hunger
    A brotherhood of man
    Imagine all the people
    Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you'll join us
    And the world will live as one

#44     Jun 12, 2008
  5. try google video... with almost zero effort i found a bunch of videos but have no time to screen them for you. how odd that you immediately find hate sites.

#45     Jun 12, 2008
  6. There was a genocide of 40 million Christians in Russia? Dude, seriously, nobody disputes it because nobody's even heard of it. You're inventing this out of thin air.

Let's hear some historical details of your claimed genocide against Christians. In what time frame did this happen? Who carried out the genocide? Were people killed specifically because they were Christian, or for other reasons?

Heck, just one web link to a reputable source substantiating your claims would be a good start. Should be easy to find, no?

Martin

#46     Jun 12, 2008
  7. Post a link to the specific video that you believe substantiates your claim. I'm certainly not going to waste my time trying to find evidence for something that you invented.

Martin

#47     Jun 12, 2008
  8. achilles28

achilles28

What concerns me is the parsing of hate speech by inflection.

The Jews Killed Jesus! (fiery sermon?)

The Jews Killed Jesus! (anti-semitic hate speech?)

Who decides?

Hate Speech should not even exist, in concept.

Yes, speech can be hateful but it shouldn't be criminalized.

Besides the Constitutionality of it, we get into all these grey areas of what constitutes "hate" and what doesn't. Often times, the distinction is politicized, made to benefit Special Interest or the Government itself.

So this whole National Obsession with Anti-Semtic speech is blow way out of proportion.

Wheres the US State Department dossier on Anti-Black speech? Or Anti-Christian speech? Or Anti-Mexican speech?

Why don't we have one for those Groups? But one for Jewish groups?

Seems a tad unfair, doesn't it?

#48     Jun 13, 2008
  9. achilles28

achilles28

[​IMG]

#49     Jun 13, 2008
  10. achilles28

achilles28

You're a Liar.

Prove it.

#50     Jun 13, 2008