US Soldier: Snapped Grinning over Iraqi Corpse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TigerO, May 26, 2004.

1. The war crimes of America are being noted with revulsion by the Civilized World... moreover, natural justice has a tendency to manifest itself when it is least expected...

It seems to me that the Civilized World has put America on a period of notice... America should expect ZERO sympathy from the Civilized World when America, in the goodness of time and with the full backing of inevitability, tastes the bitter fruit of the seeds that it has planted... it is highly probable that the Civilized World will stand aside (rather than shoulder to shoulder with the Americans) and let America shed its tears of self-pity when the inevitable re-run of 911 occurs...

The Civilized World has truly lost patience with America...

#11     May 26, 2004
  2. Hey candletrader, say a guy wants to join 'the Civilized World', where does he sign up?

#12     May 26, 2004
  3. VOLUME

VOLUME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I was just thinking about Candletraders website. :D :D :D :D

#13     May 26, 2004
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Actually she's not bad looking or am I the only one that noticed?

#14     May 26, 2004
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

#15     May 26, 2004
  6. Pabst

Pabst

LOL. I bet somewhere in the World someone has whacked to that photo.

#16     May 26, 2004
  7. Pabst

Pabst

Are Britain, Italy, South Korea, Japan, Thailand, the Philippines, Poland Singapore, and Australia part of the civilized world? Last I saw they all had troops along side the U.S. in Iraq. You sound more and more poorly informed each day.

#17     May 26, 2004
  8. Very well spoken Tiger

#18     May 26, 2004
  9. did he get balls in his face too :eek:

#19     May 26, 2004
  10. LOL

#20     May 26, 2004