US seared during hottest year on record by far

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Jan 10, 2013.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

What are you yammering about?

I'm sure you scored real high on intelligence tests but chose a career installing AC because you like to work outside.

#41     Jan 11, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Environmental Science degree?
    About the core temp of the earth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNk7zCI8E_8

#42     Jan 11, 2013
  3. I'm talking about the simple intelligence I posted above. Maybe you missed it.

#43     Jan 11, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL now THAT is funny LOL

#44     Jan 11, 2013
  5. jem

jem

you are calling me the idiot when you do not even understand the significance of admitting that the earth can outgas CO2.

Just a few pages ago you exhibited such density you do not even understand what a hypocrite you are.

You said your impact on global warming does not matter so you might as well go driving around installing air conditioners.

So whose does? Al Gores, the big libs who fly around on private jets to lecture us? Chinas? Indias? or just people who do not vote for Democrats.

#45     Jan 11, 2013
  6. Maybe the snow in California closing the highway has fecalcontent confused :eek:

#46     Jan 11, 2013
  7. I know a guy like this futurecurrents one. He's one of those nearly-autistic thingies, Aspergers': emotional life of a crocodile mixed with some "IQ".. He's interrupted my nice peaceful meal with a rant about global warming once too often and I had to tell him to go pedal his papers.

The "smartest man in America", Christopher Langan, was interviewed on the radio a few weeks back. When he talks I listen. A caller asked about GW and he replied that yes, temperatures are changing, he is unable to tell whether they are rising or falling and the data is corrupted by greed/politics. He just didn't want to discuss it because there is no point...

So what we have from futurecurrents is a harangue, complete with insults and name calling. Quite possibly he's just politically/monetarily aligned with Al Gore or wants the UN to have taxation power or whatever..

This P&R section of ET has been a real education for myself with regard to just where some of these people are coming from and what a lot of useful idiots there are, it's scary. I learned a lot about psychology in the last few years, I had to in order to survive. I've been blindsided by psychopaths several times in my life and finally I had to stop everything and sort out what the hell is up with all these intraspecies predatory kinds of people that are loose in the world. I divide them up into categories dependent on where they stopped their emotional development. Psychopaths are infants, narcissistic people are up to three years old and then there are a zillion people with defense mechanisms against feeling like losers that create a lot of friction and mistrust as well but few of them qualify as intraspecies predators.

I'm thinking of these people that want nothing but more government as intraspecies predators nowadays. They want the government to do the predating for them by stealing our income and handing it over to them. Does theft ever work in the long run? I'm thinking there will be the occasional day of reckoning and those of us that are being stolen from will be made whole.

#47     Jan 11, 2013
  8. Buzz Feed has pictures of Bibi Netanyahu playing in the snow.

#48     Jan 12, 2013
  9. jem

jem

finally fc if you read the note at the bottom of your chart... you read a hedge... it does not say CO2 is driving temps. It says in step with.

Temperature goes up... being in step.... CO2 accumulates.
    That is how it history shows it happens.

Why don't you take your charts and prove to us otherwise.

#49     Jan 12, 2013
  10. So what is your answer to my intelligence test above.

Nevermind, I know you answer "D"....so you fail.

#50     Jan 12, 2013