US Public Should Eliminate All Retirement Payments To All Government Officials

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by libertad, Mar 20, 2009.

1. http://www.rgemonitor.com/blog/roub...on_more_than_wall_street_for_financial_crisis

The public should not pay retirement or any other payment to those in office which have simply not performed well....and in fact are more responsible than WS players for the bad economics that they have overseen....

Time for same faces same places to come to an abrupt end....

It is pure insanity that these people remain in any office of supervision....

For what reason are those both in the Senate and House and other offices ....still in office ?

Pure insanity .....

There has to be some remedy for the sloppiness that is "evergreen prevalent" in US political offices which heavily impact US economics....

They should be removed in shame....for their "sham services"....ignorance and incredible sloppiness and stupidity....

2. i like it. or tax their pensions at 90%

3. Glad someone brought this up.

Some might compare having government to AIG paying retention bonuses.

I don't like paying 50%+ of my wages to all these local, State and Federal governments. But not paying them (leading to government disbanding in a sudden and disorderly fashion) would be an even worse option. So I keep sending taxes/ "retention $," even though I don't like it.

lol...

The Chinese could say "we're outraged by the fact that you sold us all these treasuries you promised us would be worth a lot, but now you've run the economy into the ground, so no wages for any politicians."

(I'm not really being serious)

4. god forbid you should punish someone for being a clod and and incompetent.

when the people call for justice , they scream Populism.

def. a believer in the rights, wisdom, or virtues of the common people

I detect they use the term in a negative way, as if it was some kind of mob rule.