US priests 'molested over 1,000 children', report says

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by fordewind, Aug 15, 2018.

1. destriero

destriero

IIR, the Jain's borrowed the backwards-walking. Regardless, it explains the end of (either) group. The swastika notwithstanding.

#11     Aug 16, 2018
  2. "This must be what going mad feels like". The parallels to your friend voting for Trump are notable.

#12     Aug 16, 2018
  3. He voted for Trump after being screwed by him? There has to be an element of self-loathing in that story.

#13     Aug 16, 2018
  4. destriero

destriero

His brother was screwed by Trump. Still, he would tell the story to anyone who would listen. I think it's more misogyny than anything.

#14     Aug 16, 2018
  5. I thought it was the carpenter who also voted for Trump. My mistake. Even so, for your NYMEX friend to disregard both his previous hate for Trump and what happened to his own brother at the hands of Trump brings misogyny, if that was the reason, to new heights. I hope a good number of people told him to STFU when he wanted to regale them with his tale.

#15     Aug 16, 2018
  6. Narcisist is a little vague.Every person has interest in him/her self.Or you mean those who take it to another level like by entering some movement or the Jehovah's Witnesses, or running for president?

#16     Aug 17, 2018
  7. Yeh sure, powerful men trying to have their way with women and girls is limited to the religious and to conservatives. Right.

Roman Polanski drugged and fucked a 14 year old girl up the arse and then fled the country and then gets standing ovation from Hollywood when they give him awards in absentia. Now all these lefties in media and hollywood cry big crocodile tears because someone violated their own little personal space.

Nothing helped the cause of women victims more than when conservatives made sure that Hillary was not elected. Once she was gone, the lid came off of the whole game and people came out of the woodwork by the hundreds to tell their stories.

#17     Sep 14, 2018
    Clubber Lang likes this.