US occupation plans for Iraq?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jbtrader23, Oct 12, 2002.

1. So you were talking with 20 something and from that you made a case... No comment Daniel... You are still young and uneducated...

If these really were your friends then you should be against any unjustified attack... Nothing no single poitn justify attacking Iraq once gain... except of course for Bush and the oil cartle...

And the bullies that speak of arab hatred should either go to arab countries or listen bit more european television...

This is not what we perceive in this aprt of the planet...

#51     Oct 13, 2002
  2. 19 th century... not that far for the history of mankind but too long

Even in Sociology the first Sociologist, Durkheim used Ibn Khaldoun writtings..

#52     Oct 13, 2002
  3. yeah you're right. i'm just a stupid tadpole.

but the logic of that second paragraph escapes me... just because i had arab friends, who were not iraqis mind you, i MUST be against an attack on iraq? why? i'm pretty sure the US isn't attacking iraq based on religious grounds...

look, i would love nothing more than for the world to live in peace. BUT if sadam is truly threatening that, and i think we have reason to believe that he is, then action needs to be taken. if that, in the minds of people with a lot more information than i (or you) have, requires war, then so be it.

it's funny, you carry on about the suffering of the iraqi people, but the most likely consequance of a us invasion of that country is that the iraqi people will enjoy a quality of life far greater than any they've known. and yes, it's sad that it'll take a war too achieve that, and unfair because there's other parts of the world the US could also be intervening (based on its logic for attacking iraq) - but that's life.

#53     Oct 13, 2002
  4. Of course the US leaders don't fight Iraq based on religious beliefs.. Their main aim is oil. That is why they enable Israel to violate all the international laws and shout loud when Iraq breach some rules... Law must apply to every country and not only to Iraq...

Israel is the single country that violatd all the UN resolutions and the highes number of resolution has been voted on Israel to stop the colonisation!!!!!

Religious aspects are used by those politician to justify the coming killings... Bush tries to scare americans to justify more US killings.. I know that 3 to 4000 people died on sept 11 but don't forget also the hundred thousands of people dead because of the US.

1.5 million iraqis died because of this embargo, and it is directly linked to the US;
    Before the gulf war Iraq was one of the more advanced country in the region and also a laic state where christians and muslims lived in peace.. Don't forget the prime minister is christian...

Who did Iraq attack??? Koweit a tiny country of 600,000 inhabitants that violate all the basic human rights and with people from poor arab countries treated like slaves and with no rights... Is it what justified the huge colaition and the biggest coalition ever in history of mankind. the main aim was OIL and we used for that the threat of terrorism...

If the aim of the US was to kill Saddam and to free Iraqis from this dictator then why would I oppose.

But, if it is to colonise a country, then I say NO...

All the european leaders don't trust Bush, the Nobel prize gave an honorific prize to Carter just to point to the world that they are angry with Bush policy... and one of te greatest man of history of the 20th century said that Bush threatens world peace.....

This is the first time in our history that people from all religion faith and conviction speak with one voice. Because they all know that the US is not seeking peace in this conflict.. This is all I have to say..

#54     Oct 13, 2002
    #55     Oct 13, 2002
  6. marcD

marcD

Better chance of me winning the lottery than this being all you have to say!

By the way, how many Arab countries have had a woman leader? Which ones can they even vote in?

Golda Meir was a woman leader. But she was a leader of the country you despise most.

Using small facts to try and prove large points is senseless. And posting editorials constantly is senseless.

Cutting and pasting should be banned. It is so abused. And worthless. You can find something said by someone to support virtually any opinion there is. You could find a million articles condoning Hitler if you wanted to. Or denying the holocaust...that's become very in vogue too.

Proves nothing but the inability to think for ones self.

MD

#56     Oct 13, 2002
  7. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

marcD- have you pulled your head out of your ass yet, read your history book and developed a sense of patriotism? if not, get back on the boat that you are obviously fresh off of and go back to wherever you came from. you are an idiot- read my post on page 6- it sums things up pretty well- although the last line should read- you ingorant f#@*k- which is what i think you are.

#57     Oct 13, 2002
  8. marcD

marcD

Ok, smokey...I read your post on page 6. Obviously you know all about me.
    Let's see. I use my real name and initial. You say I hide? What the hell is Smokey_mcPaat?

You think I am a loser because I have not been trading long? So what? At least I have the resources to do it and learn a new hobby. That I am sure I will eventually succeed at to a level you never will.

I am an old man? I am sure 99% of the people in the country would be happy to be able to be in my position. I am 44 and semi-retired. I have 3 great daughters, and a beautiful wife and two homes in Colorado.

So I am glad you have made your 160K for the year. I wouldn't touch a real estate deal for less than 5 times that much. And I used to do quite a few a year. Now I can relax and not have to hassle with contractors. And I can just collect rents and still have a FAR greater income than you will ever have.

Now I don't really like boasting about financial success, but you have pressed this issue like the uninformed idiot you are. You seem to dislike everyone and everything that is not about YOU. So I stand by my claim that YOU are anti-American. Your whole outlook is angry and pathetic.

It is amazing to me that you can be so full of hate. You truly are a pathetic excuse for a human being. And you say I am just off the boat? What is that supposed to mean? That my family did not come over on the Mayflower like yours? My dad was a War veteran. My uncles all were. Sorry I was not born at a time I could have fought for my country to satisfy your blood lust.

So as far as my patriotism, what can I say? I vote, I am proud to be an American, and I support our troops. I believe in our constitution and our way of life. And I would die defending it if need be. I was too young to be drafted. But you assume I would not have served? This is based on what? And have you gone and enlisted? You could. You are young enough. But why bother actually doing something like that? Just let others fight for you.

Get a life. Try and understand that the world is not the horrible place you seem to think. Or want it to be.

So go be proud of yourself in that you can get ripped off paying for bullets. Who can't? What about you makes you special? I absolutely guarantee that I will always have a better deal than you insofar as fees, commissions and execution. This is because I trade with real money. And though I admit to still being in the learning stage, I can always know that I will succeed. I have the ability, the resources, the staying power, and the willingness to know when to listen to others. And how to learn. I am not as arrogant as you...the "professional" who already knows everything.

I may be a new trader, but it has not taken me much time to figure out that "bullets" are no panacea. But if your access to them makes you feel good, well great! I too have access. Anyone can. This makes you a big hitter? I think bullets are a waste. But what do I know compared to a man of your vast experience, and overwhelming brainpower?

How many four letter words do you need to use to get your points across? How much anger is enough? What do you care about me? And why?

Get a clue. Get a life. See if you can find others like yourself to hang out with. True losers. True narrow minded bigots.

You say you are not a bigot? Go back and read your own words! Explain what a "camelhumper" is. You are indeed a racist hateful and disgusting person. And an embarrassment to America.

You say I am an ignorant expletive. Well coming from you, I take any intended insults as a compliment.

You speak about "girls" like they are chattel. You know zero about life and certainly if you think that making 160K a year will get you "girls", then I guess you must be talking about prostitutes. Real women would have nothing to do with you. Real women have a degree of self respect. Takes you right out of the equation.

MD

#58     Oct 13, 2002
  9. Pakistan that was a democracy and where a woman was alos prime minister is for 3 years a dictatorship...

As regards women yes there are mnay more woman active than you can barely imagine...

Golda meier was prime minister long tim ago.. And this is a long time Israel did not have a woman as prime minister...

Having a woman prime minister does not mean that human and rights and especially woman rights are respected but it means that woman can make it to the highest post in a muslim country which is not the acse in the USA.. NOT yet....

Concerning woman humiliation, of course women are humliated by stupid man in arab countries, but go to asia, go to africa and just go to eastern europe where many people assault women and use them as sex slaves in western europe... I am not talking about countries such as Thailand where many american do terrible things...

Man is a bastard and he always was.. This is not arab's speciality... i am sure that in many american cities women are treated very bad...

#59     Oct 13, 2002
  10. Israel

Come on man... let's face it.. I just want justice to be applied and to all countries not only to the US "ennemies" but also to Us friends..

This is justice.. A real justice must be applied the same way whatever the country.. This is the way it should be..

Israel violated all the resolution voted by the UN.. and it's not good it's bad..

#60     Oct 13, 2002