US occupation plans for Iraq?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jbtrader23, Oct 12, 2002.

1. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

you are taking things off on a tangent here- don't jump to conclusions and try to judge someone you know nothing about. i am not a racist and i resent that remark. I merely am stating that i enjoy my way of life, the freedoms i have, and am proud to be an american and you are taking things out of context and the wrong way . i feel we must be active in defending our land and lifestyle and to deal with whatever threats arise (sadaam, osama, etc) I have had relatives die in war, fighting for our great nation and i really hate to see people like you that have no sense of appreciation for what was sacrificed to maintain our status as the greatest nation on earth. why do you think people are pouring into our nation, seeking the "american dream" constantly. maybe you are one of these people- with no sense of patriotism or loyalty- hell, you are in the USA- you are one of these people who feels that they are "owed" something without having to work for it. you take what you have for granted. you would not fight for the USA if you were drafted- i bet you were one of those hippies burning their draft card with flowers in your hair. get a grip on reality and realize that you should feel priveleged to live in this nation and appreciate your position today- i am very thankful that i was born here and not some third world country- i have a tremendous opportunity because of where i live. so what is your view then- that we should sit idly by and not eradicate threats posed on us by crazed, fanatic terrorists ? what is your contention- that it is "wrong" ?? wake up .

and really, i feel bad for you that as a trader, you don't amount to shit and are a loser. thats really sad. i bet you are the kind of idiot that i love to prey on- inexperienced, naive and the perfect kind of guy to fade. i bet you don't even have a profitable system and are just another idiot who thinks he will succeed "trading from home" and that you will have "financial freedom" and all the other horseshit that you probably hear. you trade your measly 15.000 shares/ day, have no bullets, and pay outrageous fees to execute your trades. you wonder why you suck so badly and constantly end each day poorer than you started it- you have paid SOOO much for your education when you should have cut your losses and left this to us professionals. you can't swim with the sharks yet, guppy. that must be frustrating for you. you obviously lack a solid work ethic, are mentally handicapped (well, thats obvious) are lazy and unmotivated, and in general just a sad, pathetic old man who constantly loses money and thinks that it will give him a self-esteem boost if he can come on ET and talk shit, hiding behind an anonymous screen name whatever, as far as people i don't know and talk to on these boards (and who i would never see) you are can't make money- therefore, who really cares what some sad piker says? why are you just starting to trade at your age- fired for screwing up/ being a jackass at your old job? someone got sick of your whining and crying?? having a midlife crisis?? i am 25 years old and up $168 K net so far this year- how is it you are getting your ass kicked by me?? are you that stupid? or just a shitty trader? in any event, fuck off, you are an idiot with a narrow mind and are an unappreciative american. may you CONTINUE to lose money trading because you are a lame asshole. have fun - i'll be having fun swinging the kind of girls that you jerk off to and living large off the money i made from taking the other side of your trades. i pity you, i really do. brush up on your history and develop a sense of patriotism and appreciaion for the sacrifices made by those before us, fool. also, pull your head out of your ass and realize that war is a necessary tool to preserve our way of life- granted, we want to avoid it at all costs, but sometimes, it becomes the most prudent and effective course of action for us, you ignorant.

#31     Oct 13, 2002
  2. TF, if YOU are gonna talk demcracy and civil rights, i would ask YOU to stop immediately.

The arab world is the single biggest offender of human rights violations against its own people in the world.
    What else can you say about governments that deny the most basic of human rights to fully 50% of their populations, to women. To be a woman in the arab world must be sheer hell on earth. Totally, completely unacceptable and must surely be decried by any reasonable, peace-loving person.

It's funny how in every thread you find it necessary to introduce Israel. Surely you are aware of what a thorny, multifaceted issue that is. It's practically pointless bringing it up, since we've shown each other time and time again that we (the people debating it on ET) aren't even close to coming to any kind of agreement on it.

The question of this thread is the possibility of an occupying force in Iraq. That presupposes an attack/invasion. What do people expect the US to do? Just go in and blow the place up and leave the Iraqis themselves to clean up the scraps? That's far more inhumane and would surely only lead to greater problems down the road.

To people like Candle and other pacifists protesting an attack under the reasoning that it would lead to further hatred of and attacks against america, here's a newsflash: these people already hate the US, these people are already attacking the US. (and i'm not just talking about 9.11, have people forgotten the spate of plane hijackings and other terrorism in the 80s?)

Personally, having actually LIVED amongst sizable arab populations, i have yet to encounter a more pompously bigoted people. These people aren't interested in any "pan-continental empathy" - it's their way or the highway. Trying to appease these primitive jerkoffs is futile. The only way to deal with them is to play hardball. Use some freakin common sense! when the same "death to america" rhetoric keeps flowing for 20+ years, it's obvious that it's the very american way of life that is an affront to these people! well fuck that brother!

#32     Oct 13, 2002
  3. Babak

Babak

Here is an interesting page that opens a window into the thinking of these people (don't forget to scroll down to part 4):

http://rationalthinking.humanists.net/janus_face_of_islam.htm

http://main.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/prologue.htm

I hope candle and others take a moment to read this and see what the world is up against. It is nothing less than a cancer.

Also:

http://main.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/Islamic_victimization.htm

"I am not denying the misdeeds of the West. America and especially UK are guilty of many wrongdoings, shortsighted and profit seeking policies that have alienated the people in the third world countries. Their misconceived policies are responsible for the present rise of Islamism. In many cases they themselves instigated this rise. But Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with UK, US or any other Western country. It has to do with the teachings of the Quran. Yes the West is to be blamed for directly and indirectly promoting Islamization in Islamic countries, but the Islamic violence is not an invention of the West. They let the genie out of the bottle and now that genie is terrorizing them. It is a mistake to assume that by appeasing the genie it will leave them in peace."

#33     Oct 13, 2002
  4. Stop your stupid and gascist allusion... BUt If you want facts I will give you facts....

Was there ever in The US a woman president?????????????????????????????????????????

and this is also the case of many western countries...

Now take 2 of the biggest countries in Islam world Turkey and Pakistan and you will find

Tansu Ciller former prime minister of Turkey
    Benazhir Butto former prime minister of Pakistan
    recently there were democratic electio in morocco and more than 20% of the parliament is composed of women...

This is not perfect but certainly guy like you have no lesson to give....

I forgot was there ever a muslim in the US governement ???? never, I suppose, and yet there are many muslim american...

BUt in Lebanon the president is christian and the prime minister is muslim. this is also the acse in Iraq and Syria....

Anything else???

By the way I did not talk to uou but to Babak that is hiding... And stop with the same old story I am fed up with it... You never bring nothing new on the table...

I am sure that in your fanatic christian orthodox country there never was a woman prime minister or president and yet you are talking of human rights ... You are really a baby

#34     Oct 13, 2002
  5. Where did you live?????
    Which Arab country????

Very easy to speak and say silly things and talk about bigottery....

All the Europeans I know that went in arab countries were delighted by the kindness of those people.. Not everything is perfect But you are talking like a bloody fascist putting all the peolpe in the same category...

Once you said to me you were an atheist... Then let me tell you this : You are may be not an atheist but certainly the biggest ididot on planet earth ....

#35     Oct 13, 2002
  6. You are a hypocretical guy and a liar....

I sent you several messages answering your interrogations...
    and I asked you question with very well documented articles and written by american...

With no argument what you brought is yet again silly propaganda written by a coward like you.... you want the killing of more innocent Iraqis and you bring stupid propaganda...

Candle for whom I have the greatet respect, was in your camp once. But he opened his eyes and today he tries to be neutral in his judgement and this is certainly a high level moron like you cannot acceed..

By the way... You are not american you are iranian... and you will always be... But you are also a coward ....

Shame on you

#36     Oct 13, 2002
  7. Cancer????

What you said is disgusting...
    Moron like you are the real cancer. Blind racist fascist and unintelligent.....

Hitler used the stupidty of german moron...
    Bush is using the stupidity of moron like you and smokey...

By the way the famous british report you were talking about is bullshit....

Just after that on saturday nearly 500,000 people demonstrated in the London and I was among them...

And all the countries except the USA, UK and Israel rejected it and found it did not give any evidence..

What is funny is that before you brought this report as the prove and yet nobody was stupid to accept it except war mongers.

and that now without any solid argument you are bringing texts written by a propagandist...

THIS is simply pathetic...

Shame on you

#37     Oct 13, 2002
  8. so take that Babak! :D

#38     Oct 13, 2002
  9. Babak

Babak

You are a hypocretical guy and a liar....

could you please show me where I lied?

I sent you several messages answering your interrogations...
    and I asked you question with very well documented articles and written by american...

You mean the messages which were filled with a page full of hateful insults such as idiot, fascist, etc.? I deleted those without reading any further. You may have room in your heart and schedule for hate but I don't.

With no argument what you brought is yet again silly propaganda written by a coward like you.... you want the killing of more innocent Iraqis and you bring stupid propaganda...

The links that I included above have direct quotes from the Quran. Anyone can go and read it. I fail to see how this is "silly propaganda"? Quoting from your holy book is propaganda?

I do not want the suffering in Iraq to continue. That is why I support the US' efforts to go in and topple Saddam. Their plight will not improve until he is gone.

Candle for whom I have the greatet respect, was in your camp once. But he opened his eyes and today he tries to be neutral in his judgement and this is certainly a high level moron like you cannot acceed..

By the way... You are not american you are iranian... and you will always be... But you are also a coward ....

Shame on you

Here we go again with the personal insults. Fortunately you know very little about me. I was born in Tehran but have spent most of my life outside of my beloved country (for the reason why see below). I guess no one will know until the moment of truth if they are a coward but I am pretty confident that I won't crack. Just like my father who was almost executed for this religion by Islamic extremists. And just like my older brother who was a commando in the military. I've got good genes!

I consider myself a citizen of the world. Although I am proud of my heritage, I love people of all faiths and ethnic backgrounds. My friends include atheists, Jews, Christians, Moslems, Buddists, Baha'is, etc. you name it!! I speak 3 languages fluently and travel all over the world. My point being that I don't feel Iranian per se.

By the way, my family was forced to leave my homeland because Islamic fundamentalists took over the country and started killing those who were not Moslem. My family was Baha'i and because they had many small children they fled to find them a better future. I have lived in both a secular and an Islamic Middle Eastern country and I have also live in Europe, and NA. And I would have to agree on the whole with daniel's asessment.

#39     Oct 13, 2002
  10. who gives a hoot how many female presidents/prime-ministers there have been. how the hell is that indicative of the human rights enjoyed by women in the west?

more dodging...

i understand that for moderate arabs like you, the plight of women in islamic society (and yes it varies from mildly bearable to downright criminal) must be a constant source of embarassment. unfortunately the fact is glaringly obvious... so good luck hiding it...

i lived smack bang in the middle of arab populations in Detroit and in Melbourne (Australia). my best friends were arabs and i have had an insight into the arab world on a household level and into the arab (migrant) mindset few people have (this took long time to achieve by the way). put anyone there. with in two weeks they will agree 100% with me about the attitude of those arabs to non-muslims. not even worth talking about it is so obvious.

#40     Oct 13, 2002