I almost couldn't believe what I read today. One of the possibilities is to have someone like Gen Tommy Franks lead Iraq in a "transition period". Are you serious? Can you imagine what this looks like to the rest of the world? The US makes up about 5% of the worlds population, yet we're telling the other 95%, you get no say in how we'll run the world. We can choose some American General to lead your country because we're the United States, and well,.....that's all that needs to be said. And you wonder why so many people hate us around the world?