US military post overrun on US SOIL!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nick Leeson Jr, Jan 5, 2007.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

His Bark is louder than his bite....but i have been saying for quite some time....the border is where we need to fight the WAR on terror and on DRUGS....peace

#11     Jan 5, 2007
  2. (about Hugo Chavez)
    You can find it on your trustworthy "news" site freerepublic.

Chavez may be crazy, but he is not stupid. So far the real terrorists have been found trying to get into the US using either British or Canadian passports. The neocons just don't grasp the simple logic that terrorists prefer the northern border because of much less scrutiny than the southern border.

Mexicans are more interested in the drug traffic. I'd say legalize the drugs, we'll get a safe border (in addition to a huge untapped tax source).

#12     Jan 5, 2007
  3. jem

jem

I think we agree on something.

#13     Jan 5, 2007
  4. Legalize drugs, thats all nice and dandy, but do you actually think the drug runners are just going to go back to growing pot and beans and chili peppers??

#14     Jan 5, 2007
  5. We need a wall, NOW! The best wall would be one built with dead Mexicans as they were shot while crossing the border. Probably wouldn't have to be a foot or two high before they got the message.

#15     Jan 5, 2007
  6. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Nick Leeson Jr:

...124 thousand pounds...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stepped outside to check the wind...it is a mesquite night (home fireplaces....) tonight. Most months you can smell the crop coming across the border by the ton....

The border guys have rakes and brooms to smooth the trails every day. The National Guard doesn't have guns so far.

They hang discarded clothing and containers along the BLM cattle fences along our roads coming up rom the border. There have been miles of fences covered as a statement. The feds cleaned up a lot of fences after citizens kept collecting it and hanging it on the fences.

Anyone want some bird seed? It is a local industry bi product.

We all love the desert Spring rains out here too. Germination is fun on the desert.

#16     Jan 5, 2007
  7. #17     Jan 5, 2007
  8. #18     Jan 5, 2007