US military post overrun on US SOIL!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nick Leeson Jr, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Not since the civil war (1861-1865), Congratulations to George W. Bush - Commander in Chief . . .

A U.S. Border Patrol entry Identification Team site was overrun Wednesday night along Arizona's border with Mexico.

According to the Border Patrol, an unknown number of gunmen attacked the site in the state's West Desert Region around 11 p.m. The site is manned by National Guardsmen. Those guardsmen were forced to retreat.

The Border Patrol will not say whether shots were fired. However, no Guardsmen were injured in the incident.

The Border Patrol says the incident occurred somewhere along the 120 mile section of the border between Nogales and Lukeville. The area is known as a drug corridor. Last year, 124-thousand pounds of illegal drugs were confiscated in this area.

The Border patrol says the attackers quickly retreated back into Mexico.
    http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/borderstory0104-CR.html

3. i guess we will need the new North American Union to combat these pesky drug thugs. [/sarcasm off]

4. jem

jem

my question is what was brought in during this diversion. Drugs or terror.

If this is not an argument for the fence, I do not know what is.

I can not stand this non action by our politicians for another second.

5. And not only on this issue!

6. Hugo Chavez has openly stated that he would accept Islamist radicals as citizens, teach them spanish AND provide them with Venezuelans passports to allow them access to Mexico.

Yet the gubmint sends more troop to Iraq....spends trillions abroad....and fails to protect the homefront as a mission first and foremost.

Complete and utter failure of the commander in chief in his most important job.

Pull the Marines out of Iraq and post them on the US/Mex border....

7. can you source this?

8. I will try and find the source. Dont have it bookmarked.

9. achilles28

achilles28

Suck it up my friends.

Your Government doesn't give a crap about you or your security.

#10     Jan 5, 2007