US Military Gets Their Ass Kicked In Fallujah

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TradeOff, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Exactly! That is why it proves that what we CAN'T see, that is, the power, lust and driving force of raw primal revenge, is mightier than all weapons of war.

It also proves that Bush and his admin are devoid of wisdom: They REALLY NEED TO BE tossed out on their duffs and a new president brought in.

Maybe *I* should be the President.

Would anyone here vote for me?

#11     Apr 29, 2004
  2. "Why can't we win, we have all the neatest toys!"

Rumsfeld took the cheap route and didn't want to go in with a lot of troops cause he wanted to "sprint" to Baghdad and remove Saddam. As a result, we are left with a lot of "crab-grass" now because Bush and his buddy's Cheney and Rumsfeld chose not to listen to their Generals, like General Shinseki who last year told everyone that we would need several thousand troops for post-war Iraq . . . that's post-War Iraq!!!

No, instead we are doing it on the cheap and we are seeing simple supply convoys get attacked by insurgents, burnt to the ground, and our young American soldiers dead. All because there was no post War plan. Thank you Dumya!!!

In the meantime, the ARMY wants their HOWITZERS back from the ski resorts up in Lake Tahoe!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...ap/20040427/ap_on_re_us/ski_resorts_howitzers

#12     Apr 29, 2004
  3. Mecro

Mecro

You guys do realize that the US military can just wipe Fallujah of the face of the Earth, right?

Unforntunately, it is better for global politics that US uses "humane" ways of war.

#13     Apr 29, 2004
  4. BSAM

BSAM

You do realize that TradeOff starts these kinds of threads just to stir up shit, right?

#14     Apr 29, 2004
  5. better for "global politics".. how about morality however this concept is obviously foreign for someone who place humane in quotations :-/

#15     Apr 29, 2004
  6. Bomb mechanics-wise, yes. But world-wide sanctions against the US-wise, no.

In doing so it would be bringing the USA to its knees.

to

#16     Apr 29, 2004
  7. That's a very mean thing to say about me, BSAM.

Do you have some problem with me? Because if you do I can fix it in front of everyone here (especially while I'm on the other side of a keyboard ;) )

to

#17     Apr 29, 2004
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Actually, I figured you'd take it as a compliment!!:D :D :D

#18     Apr 29, 2004
  9. Mm-hmm... I thought you did it because you know I always lose ET confrontations.

[​IMG]

#19     Apr 29, 2004
  10. US Military Gets Their Ass Kicked In Fallujah

Marines prepare to pull out from Fallujah

US Military Gets Their Ass Kicked In Fallujah.

Fuck you. Instead of buying into the immoral concept of a compasionate war, we should have given them 24 hours to get all the women and children out of the city and then burned the whole fucking thing down and killed eveyone there. Then fuck heads like you would not feel so cock sure and the insurection would end immediatly.

#20     Apr 29, 2004